Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

Valentino Rossi is still not 100% comfortable and confident on Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 after an up and down return to the Japanese factory in 2013. The Italian made a fairytale return to Yamaha in Qatar last month when he produced a rousing recovery from seventh to second. But the 34-year-old struggled to a disappointing sixth in the inaugural Circuit of the Americas...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Foghorn Smallhorn..

Talking double-baggers..I was chatting with Nostro's missus the other day and apparently, he most definitely isn't a massive bell end..

..more a skinless party chipolata, on a stick..a bit like his mouth.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Yamaha Development Going Backwards Shock!!!

The longer they keep Rossi, the worse the bike will get.  The fraud is exposed again.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

so exactly what is a competetive bike

One that allows Jorge to get far enough ahead so he can't be passed by a Honda on the last corner? Or more likely one that allows Rossi to get on the podium. Did you watch qatar?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"We still don't have a very competitive bike. We need to improve it."

Modifying quotes Wosi? Those are JL's words... i.e. he's never labelled the bike uncompetitive. It's pedantics so not really bothered... it's not uncommon for a rider to blame his bike if he doesn't win... some call it moaning from certain riders & believe it from others. I take it all with a pinch of salt.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

"Perhaps he should take a ride on SM's missus' well padded derriere"

Beats shaggin the dog to gain its respect I spose

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Help is at hand..

One of the main reasons Yamaha signed Rossi & Burgess, was their proven technical ability.

Yamaha were concerned about the lack of clear, precise feedback they'd received from Jorge..& Spies and the technical advantages Honda have. I mean..after 5 and a half years, is it likely that Pedrosa suddenly got better?

Since Rossi left at the end of 2010, Yamaha have won just 11 races out of a possible 39.

Crutchlow has said nobody can ride the bike like Lorenzo without falling off..Spies said he couldn't adapt his style to suit the M1.

Jorge has a unique, high corner speed style and is a great rider but even Forcada has said he is weak technically.

It's a very good bike, don't get me wrong..but it's not on the same page as the RCV.

Lorenzo's little outburst after Jerez criticising the machine, must have confirmed the factories doubts.

Furusawa will be floating about behind the scene and you can guess who he'll be talking to eh?...expect bike development to start ramping up and, now that initial due deference has been paid to the WC, the Yellow side of that garage to start making inroads into Honda's clear superiority.

Not a popular opinion amongst the lemming-like Orange trolls I accept..but HEY, get used to it Suckers.

Singalongawosi chaps..

Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So let's sing a song of cheer again
Happy days are here again..

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

nostro's favourite tune

http://youtu.be/IslF_EyhMzg

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"One of the main reasons Yamaha signed Rossi & Burgess, was their proven technical ability."

Comedy gold Wosi, comedy gold!..

What proven technical abilities does Rossi actually have?...

A glance into the history books reveals that at Honda Rossi and his long-time engineer Jeremy Burgess had one of the most versatile and amazing racing motorcycle ever built: the V5 RC211V. At Yamaha they had a bike that actually wasn't that far off, as well as Masao Furasawa at every round with his project-leading hand on the tiller. 

Fuck me, even he's said himself he's no engineer and setting up a bike is as good as it gets...

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

This is why they signed Rossi ...

"One of the main reasons Yamaha signed Rossi & Burgess, was their proven technical ability."

Yamaha have a championship winning bike, while Rossi and Burgess drove the Ducati into the dirt.  Despite all the evidence to the contrary,  the yellow fangirls still believe night is day.

The legendary retardation of Rossi fans is exactly what Yamaha is banking on to sell their bikes and that's the main reason they let him back on the bike.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Comedy gold indeed CHR

Was that a cut and paste job from two years ago Wosi?

You do seem to love sticking that big chin of yours out there for a good old walloping.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices