Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

Valentino Rossi is still not 100% comfortable and confident on Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 after an up and down return to the Japanese factory in 2013. The Italian made a fairytale return to Yamaha in Qatar last month when he produced a rousing recovery from seventh to second. But the 34-year-old struggled to a disappointing sixth in the inaugural Circuit of the Americas...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Shite article - worse comments

I can't believe I read the entire article when it became obvious that Rossi was not going to be quoted at all.  But then to optimistically read all the comments in the hope of some nugget of thought shining through ...... what a plonker I am.

That said .... I would take a bet at even odds that Rossi will win a race this year.  At any track that suits Yamaha he only has to beat Jorge (OK - maybe Cal if he is "on it") and the way Marqy Marc is riding he may not even have to do that.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

"Despite all the evidence to the contrary"

Such as?

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

lets hope

the worlds no1 of all time starts winning again soon, just to get nostro back into retirement, like he did after qatar.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

Load of bollocks Wosi. Furusawa told us the main reason Yamaha signed Rossi: Given the doubts of the racing department, the marketing and communication of Yamaha became the greatest champion of Valentino's return Not to say they're not aware of his technical abilities, this role was created with the GOAT in mind.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Leecho, you're optimism is admirable..

..although I don't think there's space for a colostomy bag and Brylcreem on a modern era GP bike. I think Ago's hip's giving him jip too!..

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ooooooooh

you're so saucy Rainman!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Ha ha ha

It's quite obvious CHR during the two years Rossi was away Lorenzo turned the M1 into a one rider bike that only he can ride - look what happened to Spies last year.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Rossi and Burgess are at this moment down in the garden shed trying to work out how to convert the pizza oven into an autoclave for the new carbon frame they're building for the Yam.

Funny thing is Rossi is pushing the front end at the begining of the race and losing rear grip at the end of the race,sort of reminds me of the problem he sufferd for the last 2 year

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Ha ha ha

and at the same time Rossi was developing a bike that every one could ride

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

All said and done

I guess Rossi just has to ride around M1 front end issues. Surely he has no business complaining about good old horsepower. Ducati gave it to him by the bucket load including seamless gear shift.

Blame it on Brivio and the Bridgestone tyres that had huge advantage circa 2005 and henceforth.

You got 'em,developed 'em Flo,use 'em. This ain't even no merry go round no more. Its fucking boring. Same old,same old.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices