Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

Valentino Rossi is still not 100% comfortable and confident on Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 after an up and down return to the Japanese factory in 2013. The Italian made a fairytale return to Yamaha in Qatar last month when he produced a rousing recovery from seventh to second. But the 34-year-old struggled to a disappointing sixth in the inaugural Circuit of the Americas...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Sissy 392

Do you have a problem with the M1 and Lorenzo's Spartan input with the bike? No one at Yamaha told Flo to take a hike. Frankly I never did hear you nor anyone else moan about Ducati's GP project until the clown attempted to race it. Capirex never bitched about it whist Bayliss raced it. Neither did Capirex bitch about it when Stoner tamed it. The list goes on and on...Yet you have a problem within M1 ranks. Build the wall again says I.

Patient as ever,I will reserve judgement on Rossi M1 until post Mugello. A win no less will convince me he has any business in GP current outside of Dorna marketing.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Or Saturn, you could say..

..Spies was just not up to the job! let's face it, Dovi and Cal didn't seem to suffer too badly...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Soup's, only saucy with you..

..you little minx. xx

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Hee-hee..

Casey would be proud of us.. 

A good days netting for guppies.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

ch rainmaker...

Lets see how badly crutchlow fares when he gets dumped by tech3 for non-loyalty and constant bitching...both lin jarvis and herve have said how competitive a package the tech trois is...as a fan it was obvious last year right out of the gate..ie all 4 were competitive from the start and all year...poncheral has said that cal chose a one year contract AND that cal said his first choice was ducati....cal shot his mouth off a lot last year( what else is new?), and the price will be paid...he will probably get his ducati ride....albeit for much less dough than he was expecting...and some of will laugh as he does exactly what dovi did......NOTHING.....ducati is a confidence/career killer!

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Spies wasn't upto the job and Stoner wasn't his usual,wazn't noot to do with the front tyre Rossi got designed to beat the Ducati woooes waz it.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Booties leggings

It's only you who can't distinguish between humour and serious comment     doh!!    As for Rossi I said to my mate CHR pre-season that I'd give him 6 races on the M1 before I said ''it's over'' and I'll stick to that.  

Right Rainman ?

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

wosihound - Blah blah blah Rossi is good Blah blah blah Stoner is bad Blah blah blah Rossi is the best Blah blah blah I hate Stoner. Boring boring same old shite every single time.

Supermario - Nice try with the bike picture but we all know you're really 12.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

1986vfr750

think you could be right about cal,big fan of his riding,but wants to keep his gob shut me thinks.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Saturn, you have great taste in haircut's..

..and you've proven to be a man of your word. Let's hope our pre-season assessment is wrong and the 6 race embargo is unfounded. Just don't tell Wosi I said that, you know how he is!..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices