Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Snakes

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 338 days ago (14 May 2013 18:36)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I've only

ever seen stuff worse than that from people injecting desomorphine which necrotises the surrounding tissue, veins, bones, etc. If you really like disgusting pictures then go to google images and look up krokodil (street name for the drug). It's like that snake bike but worse.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

NO !

I don't like pics of rotting flesh ta ! if I see snakes on the TV it's a bad dream that night for me :upset:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Rog man

you gotta love Pythons .....now that snake has some front :unsure:

I've had 2  Royal Pythons for the last 20 years and what characters they are, friendly and cuddly :laugh:

Sleep tight tonight :lol:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

My wife has a ....

Nasty gash...ever since my one eyed Trouser snake got hold of her......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
Richnotrich

Apr 11

Richnotrich says:

Snakes alight

Took the kids to a show in HMS DRAKE.

Kiddies entertainer had a feckin gurt Python and was walking round the audience with it. At the same time, his attractive assistant was doing a fire-eating show.
Couple of minutes later, the entertainer got too close to fire lady and poor old Sidney the snake caught fire. The smell was horrid as he ran past us to douse his Python in the toilet. So to speak.

I imagine the smell of that bloke's foot wasn't too good for a while.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Twat Simon !

shouldn't have looked should I :ph43r: I'll be awake in the small hours checking under the bed :upset:

We were in Key West some years ago a feckin street entertainer tried putting a python round my neck stupid twat wouldn't listen he came close to good slap. 

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Hissing Sid

Nowt wrong with em...

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Nice one ninja

is that an albino boa? you both look very happy.....ok rog you can come out from behind that settee now, i've closed the image :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Boa

There are two of them in the Safari park between us and Benidorm (Aitana Safari Park).

When the staff are around, you are allowed to pick them up - if you are strong enough - they're blooming heavy!!

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

They do indeed weigh

we were in the Canaries a few years back, an animal park there had a 20 foot reticulated python, lovely friendly snake but no way one person could pick it up, cuffing massive it was. 

Once again sorry Rog :lol:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle