Skip to content

General coming to a town / city near you ??? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > coming to a town / city near you ???

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

coming to a town / city near you ???

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 19:39)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Sex crimes...

....Funny ain't it, how all these sex crimes gangs are of either Eastern European or Middle east decent.

Must be something to do with their belief that women are third class citizens and should do as they are told. Shame they have not realized they are in the UK and not at home.

I'll just wait for someone to tell me that they are all British nationals and born and bred in this Country!!:shock::shock::shock::shock: if so, who the hell taught them lot!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

makes my piss boil

i hate muzzies i read in the times sex crimes against children in india are through the  roof ?

and we keep sending them millions in aid ? 
ffs:mad:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

weasel

surely going off the names they read out on the news tonight , mohammed amarjit barben, etc are surely not asians those names are as british as roast beef and yorkshire puddings, just ask the local know it all on here he will no doubt confirm this as true.its not the asians,arabs who perpetrater the hienous filth crimes ,its unique to the british. i only know this simply because mr blobby has confirmed this many times on many subjects like this, im  sure he will be along shortly to put things into the right perspective.

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

should be fun

what ya reckon his beef will be about this time ????:ph43r::ph43r:

im only forwarding a bit of news :wink::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

shhhhh

you might upset the PC brigade.........:upset:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

snev...

FUKK the PC brigade , preferably with a gun !!!:ph43r::ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

PC Brigade

Indeed, the PC brigade says you can demonize the lower level thugs all you want, but the men at the top in "tall towers" cannot be criticized.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Gunga

the vast majority of India is hindu not muslim; get your basic facts right before mouthing off or you'll look like an idiot.

Yes, there is a problem with muslim paedophiles and rapists in the UK. Yes there is a problem with eastern european crime gangs engaged in all manner of criminal activity including sex slavery.

The white population of the UK could do well to shut up as well though. We convict less than 1% of sex crimes, have leading barristers arguing that molesitng teens (but not actually raping them) is no big deal (google Barabra Hewson), a the cast of Coronation street and associated celebs getting away with it for decades.

A problem in the UK becuase of multiculturalism? Not even fucking close....

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

oy bint

tell some fucker who gives a fuck ! if  u condone this  pediofilia then shame on u let me remind u we all have opinions  n yes thair like bum ols we all have 1 unfortunatly ive just met annother 

if u think this is ok to groom and abuse women / kids them im out !!!!!!!!!!!! now fookin doo 1 ya 
wrongunn !
tu,dar:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
KrismusSikpunz

Mar 12

ANichol talks very............

kamflabby'ish doesn't he?????????????:wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale