Skip to content

General coming to a town / city near you ??? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > coming to a town / city near you ???

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

coming to a town / city near you ???

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 19:39)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Thanks Oldish and Babyblade

for actually having the courage to post sensible points on this thread - guess we'll all be called Kamchat for it by Gunga and Kris.

Every community has its dickheads; and you'll find them under every religion with some line or other of scripture to back up their views. And the Jeremy Vine show (which I do like and listen to) is very good at finding them to explore the furthest poles of every issue of the day.

Saying all muslims are bead is jsut as stupid as saying all bikers are like that guy who bragged about lying to the police on a forum. The one thing we share as bikers with muslims in this country is that every wrong deed by every member of the community gets 1000 times the attention of every good deed; because it fits a ruling class strategy of divide and conquor - keep us all fighting each other and we won't fight them. To do that, they need us to fear each other. Conveniently, us being afraid of each other also means we buy a load of products to feel "safe" again and they make a mint.

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

Only thing that concerns me

is this fear of the truth. The Imam on the JV Show wasn't afraid of it - he got stuck in. Yet TVP evidently fear the 'institutionalised racism' accusation.

By trying to present these dreadful crimes as 'not racially motivated' they're either deluded or regard the 'man on the Clapham omnibus' as stupid.

Sadly, I'm not convinced 'lessons will be learned'....:doubt:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Boult

sadly I don't think lessons will be learned either if past cases are anything to go by regardless of who the offenders country of origin.

We look at the news in the past few days when the likes of Mark Bridger (April Jones) Stuart Hazell and all those other offenders committing crimes against children and the vulnerable, it will never stop.

The only difference in this case is the catalogue of errors that resulted in the abuse continuing for so long.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Lesson to learn

is that you can be a suspect if there is reason to suspect YOU, rahter than lazy policing by stereotyping; or fear over racsim backlash because you have a habot of policing byt steroetyping.

Reply to this Topic
richw1982

May 13

richw1982 says:

grow some balls

until the goverment grow some balls nothing will change the second an imigrant brakes the law deport them dont be soft with them when they say my family are here and i have lived here for so long if we were in there country and broke the law they would give the hardest punishment going after kicking a few out the rest would toe the line as they would know if they didnt it would be good bye

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices