Skip to content

Discuss This Track day gift vouchers could be worthless after firm’s collapse General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Track day gift vouchers could be worthless after firm’s collapse

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Track day gift vouchers could be worthless after firm’s collapse

There may be no end in sight to the economic gloom but at least we can escape for a few hours on a track. As long as it’s not with the firm Easytrack. Gift vouchers for track days with the firm are potentially worthless after it ceased trading, cancelling 12 events at circuits across the country including Brands Hatch, Oulton Park,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 May 2013 14:05)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

I'm still laughing at ellie100's advertisement.

If you can't ban the spammers you may as well have a laugh at their written English.

Reply to this Topic
stripple675

Aug 12

stripple675 says:

ellie 100 W.T.F. ?

Reply to this Topic
mickra

May 08

mickra says:

Not very

Elliequent

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Another "fuck you" phoenixing. :(

Oh hi, we're exactly the same people doing exactly the same things we were doing yesterday with exactly the same money losing business plan, only we've scribbled a new name on the sign and we don't have any debts or obligations. Poor show.

Reply to this Topic
SlowerthanU

Aug 10

SlowerthanU says:

Not used them for a year or so - but seem to remember how big a deal they made of the fact that they were "different" from others (one especially) & how laid back & what good blokes they all were, not being out to rip people off or squeeze as many on track as possible - it did, I have to say seem to work well, but to finish on such a sour note (especially when they were selling high value multi day packages) doesn't bode well for any future track day businesses getting support & trust - however I'm sure the Goverment would hold it up as a successful cessation, fuck the people who invested in it.........................

Alright, just my two penny worth - I'll go back to just moaning to the missus now

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices