Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

New product,Deceleration lights

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 May 2013 15:35)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

VOLvO lights

My bike already has them. They are called BRAKE lights. When slowing and there's someone behind me, I use the front brake enough to put the brake light on.

Also, flashing lights are ILLEGAL unless they are indicators.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Eatcs01

"Flashing lights are illegal unless they are indicators"

Always knew the police were criminals!

Reply to this Topic
Richnotrich

Apr 11

Richnotrich says:

They seem a good idea to me

for any vehicle, not just bikes. Apart from the flashing lights being illegal bit (maybe the law could be adjusted).

I don't like using the brakes for anything other than actually needing to slow down, in which case the brake light comes on anyway.

There's a change from NSL to 30 mph going up a hill near me, which I just roll off for because there's no need to brake. Time and again (but only in the car for some reason) I get people tailgating me as I slow down.

Reply to this Topic
DrFutura

Apr 07

DrFutura says:

If you complicate

matters by adding more lights with a different meaning, the fuckwits on the roads will not understand. After all, how many cars do you see with no lights, wrong lights, inappropriate lights as weather conditions change. Most drivers scrape through their test then forget most of the little they knew, don't give the dummies something else to get wrong.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Slowwing Down Lights

I didn't bother to watch the video.

Do the lights blink "GET THE FUCK OFF MY ARSE"?   If not, then they seem pretty pointless to me.:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Vololights.

Like eatcs01 says, if I was worried about this hazard I'd give enough brake to light the lights, so it's a nifty solution to a problem which doesn't exist. I also wonder if my big UK plate is supposed to fit inside that dinky frame.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

several 'top end'

cars now have rapid flashing tail lights under hard braking, so can't see a problem with legality.....flashing lights are legal in other EU countries, so that could be a minefield if our 'bizzies' reckon they are not......:mellow:......as for the product, the rear end of a bike would be the least of my visible to others concerns

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices