Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo: “I still believe the action in Jerez was too hard” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo: “I still believe the action in Jerez was too hard”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo: “I still believe the action in Jerez was too hard”

Time to reflect and analyse his last ditch defeat to Marc Marquez in the recent Spanish MotoGP race has not altered Jorge Lorenzo’s judgement that the last corner move by the Repsol Honda rider warranted a penalty.Lorenzo was furious after Marquez made contact with his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 with an aggressive pass to snatch second at the final corner on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 May 2013 17:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

For crying out loud....

It's racing...go hang out at WSS for a weekend. Quit your bawling.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
VeritasH

Apr 13

VeritasH says:

Possibly

Lorenzo feeling a touch hard done by, I don't blame him, it's my personal belief that if he'd performed that particular move on Marquez then he would have incurred some penalty points. However I personally would like to a bit of Lorenzo's old aggressiveness return, would make for some compelling viewing!

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Is it just me......

Or is marquez looking on the unhealthy side of lean these days, too much training or maybe he has been punching out too many stimulants at ibiza in the off season ala valentino rossi.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hell's Teeth

Marquez is young, keen and wants to win! At Jerez he made a silly rookie mistake.   Jorge - get over it, get down to it and get on with it !

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

V8 Required!!!

Motogp, having divested itself of one moaner, finds itself lumbered with the whinging spanish onion. However, the matter of his punting Sic out of the way a coupla years ago (leaving a huge tyre mark on his leathers) has still to be resolved. My advice to Jorge - go off, get yourself a V8, join the other whingers and, perhaps, punch someone in the back.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Check this out

I had a little chuckle over this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jCL7jruV6w

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... I'd like to see Rossi beat him up a little bit at Le Mans.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Who do what?

"I'd like to see Rossi beat him up a little bit at Le Mans."

Rossi might beat him off, but certainly not up.  He's the guy who wore a helmet when apologising to Stoner because he thought he was going to get hit (his words).

He's the guy that whinged to block Stoner going to Yamaha, whinged to get a wall put up in his garage, whinged to try get his teammate kicked off the team, spat the dummy and left when they didn't do it, whinged for two fucking years at Ducati.  He's the biggest pussy in the pack (you know he's homosexual, right).

But sooooo flambouyant ;-)

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

haha ... not too big on Rossi I see - but then most people aren't. Still, it would be fun to see JLo 'the arrogant alien' being brought back down to earth with a bump. Rossi's the man for the job.

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

Mummy has forgotten to hide the computer away again tetsu.... Grow up! It was a racing incident.... It adds some excitement and no one was hurt....( luckily) what has the sexuality of a sports man got to do w anything.... We r not still in the 80's punk.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices