Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo: “I still believe the action in Jerez was too hard” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo: “I still believe the action in Jerez was too hard”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo: “I still believe the action in Jerez was too hard”

Time to reflect and analyse his last ditch defeat to Marc Marquez in the recent Spanish MotoGP race has not altered Jorge Lorenzo’s judgement that the last corner move by the Repsol Honda rider warranted a penalty.Lorenzo was furious after Marquez made contact with his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 with an aggressive pass to snatch second at the final corner on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 337 days ago (16 May 2013 17:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Wait, what?

You didn't see that as a complete fucking wind-up?  I couldn't have been more blatent.  You really think I give a shit?  Hahahahahaha.

My Lord, you're stupid.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Nope, got us all there Tetsu. No-one could see that one coming - but we can all see that you're a fucking idiot.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Ha

There are those of us that come here occasionally for a bit of a laugh and don't take it at all seriously.  It's a bit of fun.

Then there are those guys who are on here waaaaaay to much to be healthy.  They're the miserable fucking idiots.

Honestly, man.  Get a life.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

And that's it? That's your very best? Fucking idiot.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Harumph

I have a life and as its nearly five o'clock on a friday I am off to knitting class. See you suckers on Monday.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

My best what?

Oh, you thought I was trying to wind you up? No no no. 

I was just telling it like it is.  Wasn't [to] upset you.

See, you're way too serious man.  It's not healthy.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Being a fucking idiot isn't healthy - neither is going into rapid retardation. But hey - you're good at both which makes you a backwards, fucking idiot. Get over it.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Ah ... memories

The old "get over it".  I remember that time you went mental for days on that one.

Time to go home, Benny.  Oh wait!  You're already there ... as always.  (ho ho ho)

Good night, loser!

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Memories ...

Haha .... you're just a fucking homophobic idiot. But then you knew that already. Retard. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

maon moan

Lozenzo doesnt like close competition thats whats wrong with him , he thinks everyone should make a clear path for him , i see it as part of bike racing , but it needs to be judged whether its just a hard pss or dangerous - thats where it gets difficult , he needs to just shut up n get on with racing , i took a dislike to stoner because he tended to do this

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle