Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo: “I still believe the action in Jerez was too hard” MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo: “I still believe the action in Jerez was too hard”

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo: “I still believe the action in Jerez was too hard”

Time to reflect and analyse his last ditch defeat to Marc Marquez in the recent Spanish MotoGP race has not altered Jorge Lorenzo’s judgement that the last corner move by the Repsol Honda rider warranted a penalty.Lorenzo was furious after Marquez made contact with his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 with an aggressive pass to snatch second at the final corner on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 335 days ago (16 May 2013 17:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BlackCircles

May 13

BlackCircles says:

Poll

And the latest MCN poll results are in;

Is TetsuoSama a complete juvenile fucking idiot ?

YES; 99.99%
NO  ;  0.01%

Thanks to everyone who voted...

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

It would be very easy to condemn someone like tets

but I think we should embrace the lad and hold him tightly to our collective bosom. He's clearly a deeply conflicted individual who seems very angry with the world.

We love you tets xxx

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

sabre rattling

The same thing happened with Rossi and Simo. Just a knee jerk reaction to a rider like MM. Keep the leash tight so he doesnt run every one else off the road like in moto2. Pity is, it was great watching that from MM and from Rossi before the Ducati disaster. MM, don't listen to the others like Lorenzo and Pedrosa. Listen to Rossi.... hehe These guys get paid millions. Excuse me but the hospital has to play a part when this money is involved. Riders getting loads of money without the thrills and .... spills ? No thanks.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

Jorge, wasnt he...?

And who was the bad boy of 250's ? Who was it that was obviousely prepared to run Dovi off the road down the qater main straight? And who was it that tried to run Rossi onto the grass at Japan? And in the process was taught a lesson on who not to pick on. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black then what is? But anyone who thinks Lorenzo is not mentaly one of the strongest out there is geravely misstaken. Interesting how the masses are so quick to forget... Grind the old men into the dust MM.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle