Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa takes charge in Le Mans practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa takes charge in Le Mans practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa takes charge in Le Mans practice

Boosted by his first win of 2013 in Jerez earlier this month, Dani Pedrosa continued his impressive run of form in France today to top the opening day of practice at the historic Le Mans track.A best lap of 1.34.035 put the Repsol Honda rider just 0.134s clear of world championship leader and teammate Marc Marquez in cool but dry...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 May 2013 14:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Decent by Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

More than decent

Given the fact that they don't have an established 'alien' at their disposal,which is generally.5 of a second's value.  

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Pedro

If he keeps form he could be one for the title but he can't seem to fight so maybe 2nd best to mm Cal should be on his bike IMO, or maybe bradl's I'd pol takes his ride

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Foggy, he's carrying form from last season..

..Be in no doubt, Pedrosa, if he remains fit will be fighting hard for the championship. He get's the nod over Marquez for me..

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

RAM JAM

Clicking Tissot. Stunning by Rossi. All he has to do is convert the Dorna Sports Yamaha into a race winner for himself...of course. IF he don't do it in Le Mans,he sure as hell won't cut it in Mugello.

You know what. My take on Dani Pedrosa is that he's finally taken a leaf out of Casey's book and no longer gives a shit. His focus is win,win and win. All the best for him Marc, Stefan and Alvaro.

Bottom end. All the best for Dovi and Nick. The game needs a spanner supreme to fuck up the predictable works this Sunday.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Day one

and lots of happy campers in dull depressed recession France. Of course there's one factory rider who's almost universally happy on Fridays when the pace is a touch off capacity. Saturday as always is the one that paints the picture for what Sunday will probably produce.

Looking forward to seeing what Espargaro does once Aprilia build him a stronger engine. Makes you wonder what one of our three Aliens could do on board that thing.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Bradl's steppin up. He knows Scott Redding is eiying that LCR Honda ride. Tricky conditions forecasted for Sunday, could be a good thing for VR46 i reckon.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

So good to see Rossi putting his nine inch hobnails up the arse of some of our 'deep' thinking experts.. Vas anyone????

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

Will be on the podium sunday,top step me thinks

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

FP1 + FP2

I was certain I was going to come here and find a massive bust up about: 1-whether or not Rossi has got his mojo back; 2-if HONDA have the best package... But... nothing! Must be the effects of a friday night. My take on the above, just in case anyone wants to know is yes, and yes.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices