Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa takes charge in Le Mans practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa takes charge in Le Mans practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa takes charge in Le Mans practice

Boosted by his first win of 2013 in Jerez earlier this month, Dani Pedrosa continued his impressive run of form in France today to top the opening day of practice at the historic Le Mans track.A best lap of 1.34.035 put the Repsol Honda rider just 0.134s clear of world championship leader and teammate Marc Marquez in cool but dry...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 May 2013 14:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Nostro's right

Once the pace moves on tomorrow (provided the weather's decent), we'll find out if Rossi's in the game. If he goes with them with no floundering, well, it should be a fun race.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Nostro

I think the question is, "what could Espargaro do on a factory bike?" He should be on Smiths bike at the very least.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

News alert!!!

Smith managed to beat a sattelite bike in PF2 !!!! Sorry, I thought that was big news. MotoGp is desperate to have English riders in motoGP. Smith's contract with Tech3 clearly illustrates this point. When his contract runs out at the end of 2014 then he will go to a slomo bike or back to moto2.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

mountain of money...

The Espargaro family are not short on cash. Their priorities are different to most other riders. They are more interested in making sure the family fortune doesn't end up being scraped and hosed off the road.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Didn't espargaro have a ducati ride a few season's ago? wasn't so fucking great back then eh? so get off smith's back let the lad have a chance.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Bradley is showing signs of improvement which is great but he needs that dash of spirit you see in redding or l'escargot. If he gets connected to that tech 3 bike he could be a right proper robot but no alien.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

?

Hayden just went 3rd fastest and Rossi is 9th in FP3.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Smith

Anyone remember Cal's first season? No, me neither, so why three races in are some of you calling for Smith's head when Bradl, on a works HRC, has four dnfs in the last seven races?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Messy grid

Lets face it this years grid numbers are up yes,but at theogony quality for the pinnacle of motorcycle racing??? I think not,world supers is more the ticket and better racing IMO,smith will do his best and the 3 wil Settle for it,cal however has serious pressure now but using it well but thanks to bt we may lose major viewings next year so bsb will get that benefit I feel, if ur Spanish ur laughing ! French and crash a lot it's ok!!! Rossi anything goes, British well enough said. Support to cal brad and Scott,not Forgetting Danny Kent. And nostro stop going on about CRT no1 really cares.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

BACK TO NORMAL....

I bet a lot of piss stained "sheep" have fcked off back to their field`s after free practice 3. Funny as fck.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices