Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa takes charge in Le Mans practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa takes charge in Le Mans practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa takes charge in Le Mans practice

Boosted by his first win of 2013 in Jerez earlier this month, Dani Pedrosa continued his impressive run of form in France today to top the opening day of practice at the historic Le Mans track.A best lap of 1.34.035 put the Repsol Honda rider just 0.134s clear of world championship leader and teammate Marc Marquez in cool but dry...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 May 2013 14:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... maybe it's because they haven't got qualifying tyres Firebird? Call it a hunch.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Owain

According to MotoGp, Rossi said he had qualifying tyres on but couldn't go any faster.........or maybe after Rossi beat JL in FP2 and then went 0.8secs slower in FP3, Spies saboteur is still on the loose.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Fireburntout

MCN is no intellectual forum, but you're well out of your depth.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Frantic session this qualifying always notches a surprise a Ducati on the front row man that must have disappointed Rossi big time watching the red machine being on the front row but like I have always said its leaves a big question mark on whether the bike has the race pace to go with the Honda and Yamaha. I thought Lorenzo was gonna get pole but its gone to Marquez hats off to him and good luck to all the guys tomorrow hope for a good race. I'd be amazed if a Ducati makes it on to the podium.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Hail Stones

“Like the other races, in qualifying I am unable to do what I want; when I try to push more I create some problems with the bike. The other riders are better than me at using the extra grip from the new tyre, so I have to start from the third row. My rhythm is not so bad so we have to try to fix something.” 

Read as: 

'I'm too old to learn this new qualifying system and I'm scared to push too much because I might fall off. Other riders like Dovi are simply far better than me, but I may have a chance of another distant 4th if I can trudge around unnoticed and others fall ...... or if it rains.' 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Ah good...

another Rossi thread. 

I can`t figure out this obsession with you lot. He`s not the only rider out there in case you hadn`t noticed.
8th fastest...big deal, he always quallys 7th or 8th....always has done. As Tom Jones said " its not unusual".
Every bloody thread on here is just people going on and on and on about how bad Rossi is. 
Anyways well done Dovi and looking forward to a good race tomorrow on telly. Le Mans is a crap viewing circuit in my opinion. 

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... 8th no problem? Try thinking about being more than a second behind Marquez and watch reality dawn. Enjoy.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

OK

if you can`t beat `em......join `em!

A second slower!!! So you`re saying you reckon Rossi will finish about 28 seconds behind MM and presumably you`d like to be taken seriously. 
Well, i disagree there if I may. I reckon.....about 6 -8 seconds behind. 

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Really?

... 6-8 seconds? What - a lap? No. Rossi's not that bad yet - but he's heading that way. 

Isn't Le Mans a 'Yamaha' track? God help him when he gets to the 'Honda' ones.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Nostro

Wait till tomorrow and we'll see if I'm out of my depth.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices