Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Marquez takes pole as Dovi storms to front row MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Marquez takes pole as Dovi storms to front row

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Marquez takes pole as Dovi storms to front row

Marc Marquez stormed to his second pole position of his career, in only his fourth MotoGP race, ahead of Spanish championship rival Jorge Lorenzo. Marquez just pipped the reigning world champion, taking pole by only 0.03 seconds, having recovered from a heavy crash at turn one in the previous FP4 session. However, the real shock of the session was Andrea Dovizioso, piloting...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 342 days ago (18 May 2013 15:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Ok, I'll start it.

Rossi - bad performance, or worst performance?  That was bad even by his low standards.

Good work to everyone else.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Can you

please stop being obsessed with Valentino bleedin Rossi?

Change the record ffs.
Every thread regardless of the original topic gets Rossi`d straight away. 
He qualifies 8th....so what? He`s always qualified about there throughout his career. 
The news here is Dovi.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Yep Cheeky, Dovi was brilliant.

Vale will come good in the race tomorrow and it would be nice to see him on the podium and he's got a great record at Le Mans so i'm look forward to him carving through the field tomorrow afternoon. As for Dovi, hopefully the Duke will keep this momentum as more bikes fighting for the front is all we can ask for. All we need is the Suzuki up there next year, maybe with Cal on board.....?!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Then discuss it Cheeky

You spent five sentences obsessing over Rossi and made no comment about Dovi's fine performance at all?

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

I

thought I did! Please read!

Its, as Bishbash says, great to see the Ducati up there.
I fear though that Dovi will be unable to keep with the hares tomozza. Although I`d be happy to be proved wrong!. Still, a front row will be a bit of well needed encouragement for the team.
BTW my comment above was about people on here going about Rossi all the time. I wasn`t and dont obsess about him or any other rider for that matter, I just like the racing! It was written in what I consider to plain english and is just my humble opinion.

Seems you can`t have an opinion on here anymore without picking a fight.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... yeah - don't worry, be happy!!!

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

yup fuck off you fucking fuckers

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Couldn't of put it better myself Ed. As you say, it was a brilliant day's qualifying for Dovi and Ducati - also pleased to see Smith getting better with every ride, but Crutchlow's gone into his usual crash mode (a chipped bone or an amputated leg and a doubt for the race).

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I think you'll find it was Barbera at Mugello for Ducati's last front row start..sucking up a tow like spotty boy. That worked out well didn't it?

Fair play to them though..it's great for the sport..

haha

Decent effort by Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
leeroy0775

Sep 10

leeroy0775 says:

Dovi

Dovi has kept up the dukes performance in france . Cal will be tested in the race gonna be hard for him dovi has chance of podium especially if the weather plays its part . Going to be a close race I reckon :-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle