You are in... Forums > General > General > 10 minutes of eargasm

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

10 minutes of eargasm

Panigale R  :shock::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: in my dreams, thought I wanted the S1000RR HP4......but that looks absolutely mental :wacko:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 335 days ago (18 May 2013 19:39)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

oh and go

widescreen,hd and turn up the subs.....BOOM!

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I was

talking to my mum who has a Citroen Dyan (old french thing) which on normal roads she can rev all the way up and with it's amazingly soft and bouncy suspension creates an atmosphere where it's just fun to drive. She's looking at a new car as it's so expensive to maintain and I've been telling her she just won't get the same theatre that she gets with this car. At all.

The Ducati may be a second a lap down on an S1000RR but it's not about that for ordinary riders, it's about the atmosphere and the feeling you get from riding. We don't get commuting bikes for a dull trudge to work, etc. We get them because it makes going to work an occasion, just like the Ducati - riding it is an occasion rather than an exercise in German efficiency.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"just like the Ducati - riding it is an occasion rather than an exercise in German efficiency"

I agree mate, unless you want to be quicker around a track, (yes I know, most/all of us will never have the chance or skill to judge the difference) 

But that Ducati looks fookin' mad :ph43r::smile

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I know

I've read the magazine reviews and the design is brilliant. I'd have one..... not sure where I'd go if it were that or the HP4 though. I'd have to enjoy some sexy time with both and see which produced the best 'reaction'.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

unit u mad bastard

dont forget they strapt  me on the new duccati 20 grands worth at ailsbury  n let me tell ya it  wernt all that not a patch on the s 1000 rr boy :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

I believe that bruv

But me thinks...we need to get you back on an old ZX10 :wink:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

oh mate

u no that   ere just had a good drink with grubby im fooked ..................4  a change  xx:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

gunger

join the club.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN