Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans Moto2: Redding takes first win! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans Moto2: Redding takes first win!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Le Mans Moto2: Redding takes first win!

Scott Redding finally broke his duck to take victory in his first Moto2 race at Le Mans today, 20 years to the day since Alan Carter's win in the same class at the French track. Takaai Nakagami took an early lead after a brilliant start from pole, but soon lost the lead to Pol Espagaro. However, he couldn't get away from...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 May 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

4 years since the last win.

A fantastic race from Scott and he is looking like the real deal now,will certainly do the job when he steps up to Moto GP. As for the muppets claim about taking anything when you have waited 4 years since your last win.....Like Dovi having his last(and only premier class victory) way,way back in 2009 you mean fella....

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

Well done scott....

Bloody good ride scott,more to come??

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... do they award full points for red flag victories? They shouldn't.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Scott

Great ride from Redding , youngest ever GP winner , so was only a matter of time , he knows how to ride , hope that bloke who owns the team can sort him a good MotoGP bike for next season , and Kalio was riding great as well. Erm?? "After a season dominated by Spaniards so far, taking every race win to date, the first Spanish rider in the Moto2 race was Moncayo back in 17th." Julian Simon ???

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Well done SR. 24/26 laps means race completed. This isn't SBK. Maybe they should give him 12/13 max points instead. Still 23 and 1/13 points is good.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Well done...

I hate it when a rider overtakes another fairly & squarly in identical conditions before a red flag & it's taken back a lap... but that's the rules & it can work against you as much as for you... Scott, however, won this outright... he managed the gap & won comfortably cementing a good lead in the championship (almost a full race win this early in the season). Well done!

Reply to this Topic
jono916

Apr 10

jono916 says:

Great race and great to finally see redding win one after threatening for the past 2 seasons. However julian simon was the first spaniard i think.

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

I can't say how gripping this race was,i was willing Scott to win & my releif when the red flag wentout was immense.Well done Scott,so pleased for you & i hope this is the springboard to finish the job & take the title.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I finally got what the welsh tit is all about. He comes out with this crap & when somebody responds he then injects himself to get hard and proceeds to masturbate knowing he's just made contact with somebody. No friends, no job just some rusty old wheels ;)

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... he wanted the race stopped 2-laps earlier. Was it rain or lunchtime?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices