Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans Moto2: Redding takes first win! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans Moto2: Redding takes first win!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Le Mans Moto2: Redding takes first win!

Scott Redding finally broke his duck to take victory in his first Moto2 race at Le Mans today, 20 years to the day since Alan Carter's win in the same class at the French track. Takaai Nakagami took an early lead after a brilliant start from pole, but soon lost the lead to Pol Espagaro. However, he couldn't get away from...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 May 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Beware the English

Glyndŵr was a descendant of the Princes of Powys from his father Gruffydd Fychan II, hereditary Tywysog of Powys Fadog and Lord of Glyndyfrdwy, and of those of Deheubarth through his mother Elen ferch Tomas ap Llywelyn. On 16 September 1400, Glyndŵr instigated the Welsh Revolt against the rule of Henry IV of England. Although initially successful and rapidly gaining control of large areas of Wales, the uprising suffered from key weaknesses - particularly a lack of artillery, which made capturing defended fortresses difficult, and ships, which made their coastlands vulnerable - and was eventually overborne by the superior resources of the English. Glyndŵr was driven from his last strongholds in 1408-9 and the last documented sighting of him was in 1412. He refused to accept a pardon and despite large rewards being offered, was never betrayed to the English. As a result, his ultimate fate remains a mystery. No mystery he is slagging of Kings of Englishmen on here with a lack of firepower. GO ON SCOTT.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Haha ...

... Alex - you'll never take me alive !!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Wow

loving the decor in your room. Thats just how I imagined it happening. The remake is good but the book was better.

Reply to this Topic
Corrosion

May 13

Corrosion says:

well deserved

Great win by Scott, kept his cool, times his overtakes and rode within his limit whilst watching others skittle. Some class overtaking later and he's running away with it. When Scott rose his hand laptimes across the board had dropped by 5+ seconds, on worn tyres there was no way they could let them continue safely. Also just want to say, not all Welsh people are English hating pricks. Redding am byth!!

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

It was both mate, his bacon butty was getting cold. On pre order you see and with it raining he was running a few minutes late and was rushing back while it was still warm (only weirdos like cold bacon butties). Seeing as he was well infront he thought a red flag was good conduct.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

OwainGlyndwr

I bet your really a fan of Redding. You just like the attention your getting from typing crazy shit lol. Never mind, Chaz Davies might get a real double hey without top boys crashing out in front of him :) and Dovi might get a real win to add to his only win in the wet after crashes in front elevated him to 1st.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Redding

Well said Nostro ... and to those saying it was gifted, the words of the great Eddie Lawson when accused of this against Spencer one time. .. "To finish first, first you must finish."

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Please stop

I would like to say That my nephew Scott Has a lot of Welsh friends And to be honest It was a circuit In Wales What used to Let Scott Go and ride his bike at 12 years of age So he has a lot of respect For Wales There seems to be a problem With just one person He actually changes username Because Nobody likes him You probably know Who I am on about ... Rev... Basically If you has got a problem Maybe We should get some balls Stop hiding beyond a computer And come and see me I'm sure I could educate Him

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... check-back through the thread and see who's mentioned nationality.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Was it

me?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle