Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans Moto2: Redding takes first win! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans Moto2: Redding takes first win!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Le Mans Moto2: Redding takes first win!

Scott Redding finally broke his duck to take victory in his first Moto2 race at Le Mans today, 20 years to the day since Alan Carter's win in the same class at the French track. Takaai Nakagami took an early lead after a brilliant start from pole, but soon lost the lead to Pol Espagaro. However, he couldn't get away from...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 May 2013 12:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... dunno Alex - I haven't checked. But I do know that it wasn't me.

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

gifted or not he finished and finished first and nobody has to work harder than him to be up the sharp end of the field.

Reply to this Topic
markredding

Apr 13

markredding says:

Champion

Well done Scott great win. Not a good start but dominated there after. Red flag meant nothing Scott had it sown up from 9 laps out. Will use this to build on his great 24 point lead. When it matters the kid his still there unlike the Espagaro who everyone said could not be beat and was forgone conclusion for title. I saw him Saturday in paddock did not look like a happy favorite to me. Well done Scott keep it up, roll on Italy cannot wait. This is perfect bike racing, great for Cal too.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... complete nonsense - of course he's gifted. But just look back to his win at Donington and see who was on the podium with him that day in 2nd place - yeah, Marc Marquez. I wonder what he's up to these days? Certainly not still scratching-out his first Moto2 win in 4 years. How has Redding got to wok harder than anyone else? He's always been in a top team and on the very best equipment. Rabat is 'big' but says that his size is an advantage when throwing a Moto2 bike around whereas Redding let his size become an excuse. Sure, a win is a win and well done - but a red flag win is a hollow victory for anyone, not just Redding.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

idiot in a shit named onsey

watching your bad language and abuse again since you hit a nerve crying about the tv you cant afford to watch next season, here is a big tip, get off your fat ass and get a job and pay for it like the rest of us, u stinky troll.

the knowledge u think u have about racing is simply because u have no real friends, wah wah waaaaaaaaah.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Fuck off Foggy - you thick dipshit. You been on the cider again?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

your cloaking device has failed

didnt take much to get that one out of you did it. busted,enjoy your screen name while it lasts,back to the drawing board if u can afford one. baaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... wow Foggy - such cunning! Now fuck off back to your council flat.

Reply to this Topic
Bullshrimp

Apr 13

Bullshrimp says:

That's what I love about this site, informed civilised discussion...

BTW according to the MotoGP site Redding is 13KG heavier than Rabat, I would consider that quite a disadvantage on a smaller bike (certainly would have been last year).

Red flag or no red flag the race was virtually done and Scott had this one in the bag...oh yeah and his championship rivals had all hit their self destruct buttons.

He has been by far the best rider in Moto2 this year and the most consistent, not really sure what he has to do to impress some on here?

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

OwainGlyndwr

So, Scott being heavier has no bearing previously, you obviously have no understanding of power to weight ratio's or riding a motorcycle 'eh, all on the same power CBR600 engines for sure he's going to lose out, an awful lot on acceleration, this season with minimum weight he's bang on it everywhere, coincidence, i don't think so.

At least get some understanding before going off on one.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices