Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa takes wet win, Cal second! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa takes wet win, Cal second!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa takes wet win, Cal second!

Dani Pedrosa took his second win of 2013 in wet conditions at Le Mans, ahead of Cal Crutchlow taking his best ever MotoGP finish and rookie Marc Marquez, as mechanical problems relegated Jorge Lorenzo to 7th. Andrea Dovisioso was the surprise leader off the line, making the most of his unexpected front row start to lead from Lorenzo and Pedrosa, before...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 May 2013 14:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..you're a diamond PC,

You don't like Marquez?

I wonder why that is?

Couldn't be because he's made everybody forget your namesake in a flash and brightened up the place with his ear-to-ear grinning enthusiasm?

Or is it because his hero is #46?

Get over yourself Pal.

You grumpy Stoner fans are relics.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

All valid points Weskit

But will it stop these whiny fuckers with their petitions?

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Great race!

Wow. Pedrosa seems to be galvanized. I REALLY hope he wins this year, as it may be his last chance (or anyone else's for a while, once MM really adapts). It would validate his career. He could be consigned to history as the rider that never won a MotoGP Championship, despite always being up there - a Spanish Mamola...

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Unbreakable

I agree Dani is to good to never win a championship in Moto GP. And after seeing the GP's this season? Dani is up for this.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Well done Dani

As I've said to his critics many times,,a fit Dani Pedrosa on his day is pretty much unbeatable

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

I actually liked todays race. The rain certainly does liven things up. WELL DONE CAL!!!!

Pedrosa is really getting consistent now - That's what wins titles.

Dovi, unlucky not to be on the podium.

MM, amazing ride and took very few laps to learn the RCV.

Rossi, well, what can I say, that guy needs a race win. He doesn't seem the same since he left for Ducati. Over the hill, maybe not but certainly needs a confidence boost.

Lorenzo, apparently, rumours are that he was last seen heading for race control muttering something about penalty points for all the riders that went past him!!!

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

Can someone

@ YAMAHA please open their eyes, and give one of those factory bikes to the guy with the greatest will to ride it. (C C )  Great race had me on the edge of my seat right from the get go.   Nice one CAL.  pity about DOVI , a rostrum would of been well deserved, but the rookie is just to good. even after running off and wide  more than a couple of times. 

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

great job Cal, I enjoyed watching the race, pity Mr Rossi didn't make it. I googled how to remove eurosport UK from my cable virgin, but didn't get an easy answer, I hope Cal gets a factory ride next year.

Reply to this Topic
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

Parkway 70. I could not agree more. The boy has the perfect riding style and when everything is right for him he is unbeatable. Well done Dani.

Reply to this Topic
colvill1

May 09

colvill1 says:

Nostrobellendus. Cal fastest bike. It's on the moto gp PDF!!! You bell end. What About your eye ball.All the speed trap shows is that Cal brakes later then anyone else as they are normally set at the end of the straight in the braking zone you penis

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices