Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa takes wet win, Cal second! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa takes wet win, Cal second!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Pedrosa takes wet win, Cal second!

Dani Pedrosa took his second win of 2013 in wet conditions at Le Mans, ahead of Cal Crutchlow taking his best ever MotoGP finish and rookie Marc Marquez, as mechanical problems relegated Jorge Lorenzo to 7th. Andrea Dovisioso was the surprise leader off the line, making the most of his unexpected front row start to lead from Lorenzo and Pedrosa, before...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 May 2013 14:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Now then Collywobbled one

Do you not see the oxymoronic nature of your statement about taking top speed measurements in the braking zone? Perhaps not, as you seem to be a moron taking up too much oxygen.

Strong assertive passing on the anchors was the method Pedrosa used to gain the lead - three times as it was - not horsepower, but balls. Cal still needs to show a little more gumption in this area rather than moan about not being able to get past Dovi.

Reply to this Topic
bailbath

Mar 09

bailbath says:

20 seconds

I think that 20 seconds was a timing error Pedrosa was about 5 or 6 seconds ahead otherwise Cal would have been really going to get 20 seconds down to 4 in the last few laps....

Enjoyed the race shame Cal didn't get pass Dovi earlier but if he did maybe chasing for the win would have seen him on the deck so he did the best thing and waited and was rewarded with 20 points just 11 behind Lorenzo in the standings now.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Just to chime in with my 2 bob's worth. If you get a chance to watch the race again, the onboard shots from Crutchlow when he was behind Dovizioso showed that Crutchlow braked earlier, yet less aggressively than Dovizioso, if the graphics are to be believed. Those who reckon the Yamaha is anything more than a fraction of a percent slower than the Honda, may need to clean the yellow piss stains off their glasses, preferably with a clean, moist cotton cloth. In no way is the Yamaha MotoGP bike slow.

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

u all its HRC

H R C is doing the job........no Dani no Marc and others. ppl please get the facts right its all HRC.. u just can not compare the honda package to none out there. Vale, Jorge two great riders and specially Vale are both suffering on Yamaha since middle of last year. If yamaha expects drivers and constructor trophy then they should get their act together and start from mugello onwards.. or say bye bye to championship trophies...... that all volks...

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

Rossi -bottled it

under pressure from Hayden and losing ground to the others... always a big fan of the yellow 46, but I dont think he has the head for it anymore. Lorenzo must be scratching his head! Cal -great riding.

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

yamaha

Yes, it does seem to me that Yamaha are in a bit of poo. Ducati a good performance, but still a way to go (it was a wet race). Was nice to see #Dovi #GOAT up there though, he has chutzpah.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

good ol Dani

great ride again from Dani.He can win it this year.

The Hondas are by far the best bikes at the moment and their riders are taking full advantage.
Got to think with the expertise of Jorge and Vale  that the Yams will eventually catch up.
Looks like Rossi is better in the wet than Dovi on the Duke.
great ride by crutchlow on the best factory Yam,

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Truth is Saturn..

..I don't think it's the end of Rossi just yet. He's got his work cut out no question, but I still think it's a foolish man to write him off as things stand. He made a mistake and got caught out, but when you're constantly on the edge that's no surprise. Let's see what Mugello brings, he'll be chomping at the bit to get a result there...

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

What a ride from Cal.After seeing his get off in the final practice,the way he landed i thought his collarbone must have gone again,i was fearfull for the race but he was superb.Who's going to sign him for next yr?Yamaha must be crazy not to promote him into the full factory team & as for signing Espagaro to have his ride,WTF!!!Yet another case of Dornas plans to get a Spaniard on every top bike to the detriment of the series,they're determined to turn every class into a glorified Spanish championship.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The world nr.6 has been chomping at the bit for some time CHR.

What used to be considered a thoroughbred has in recent years been shown to be little more than a juiced up dray trained by Uncle Carmelo out of the Dorna stables.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices