Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso thrilled with podium challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso thrilled with podium challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso thrilled with podium challenge

Andrea Dovizioso capitalised on Ducati’s preference for wet conditions to mount a podium challenge until the penultimate lap of a rain-hit French MotoGP race in Le Mans yesterday.The Italian led for eight out of the opening 13 laps after an intense battle with eventual winner Dani Pedrosa and he only lost second position to hard charging British rider Cal Crutchlow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 332 days ago (20 May 2013 11:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

have to disagree CHR

I have been to Cardiff (for the 2007 Rugby world Cup actually) and thought it was a great place.

The attractions or lack thereof of Wales probably don't have much to with Cal's quality as a rider though.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

CHR ...

... you're entitled to your view (from the 35th floor of a tower block in Hackney), but this is what a seasoned observer like Eurosport's Julian Ryder said about the two riders during the race: 

Crutchlow: ".... Cal's by far the best satellite rider out there" 

Dovi: " .... Dovizioso is immaculate - simply exceptional !!!" 

If you're looking for cheap thrills and spills, try the North Circular or Spaghetti Junction - or any track where Crutchlow's appearing.

Not in Cal's league you say - you got that bit right ... Haha 

Dovi's 'factory' - you wouldn't understand.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

4 a moment

I thought I saw stoner rode ducati again. LOL. but still, stoner is the only tamer of beast. unbeaten.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Doohanfan..

..do you understand the concept of humour and piss taking? Jeez, you're starting to sound as boring as Dovi..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Benny..

..you do realise that Dovi never came 2nd on the Yamaha, in arguably an easier field and at this point last year he was 9 points behind Cal's haul this season. Not in the same league...

Julian Ryder..pah, he's just another fat armchair critic, very much like yourself...

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

CHR ...

... how come you're still on here? This is a 'factory' thread - it's not for the likes you cariad.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I'd guess you'd know a lot about the factory..

..what are conditions like in B&Q these days?

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

CHR ...

... you're just a coarse privateer and you've outstayed your welcome here - if you don't leave immediately, I'm going to write-in to someone about it and complain. 

Now please go - Shoo !!!!

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

I occasionally

have to work when I am at work CHR. My intent was to express enthusiasm for Cardiff (where coincidentally I have actually been despite being Australian) and for Cal, probably my favourite among current premier class riders; my attempts at the latter were cut short. His sometimes perhaps somewhat frank public statements worry me perhaps unsurprisingly not a jot, although I agree they may hinder his quest for a Japanese factory ride.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

Doohanfan

i'm not sure the Japanese take the same hardline they did when Sheene made the faux pas that cost him credibility at Suzuki.

having said that Cal needs to be careful as there are a few talented Moto2 riders looking for seats next year but as long as his results cancel out his percieved gobbiness he should get a seat next year as he's still learning (do riders in MotoGP ever stop learning?)

here's hoping anyway.

looing forward to the Ashes Doohanfan? as an englishman i am!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle