Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo deflated after slump to seventh MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo deflated after slump to seventh

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo deflated after slump to seventh

Jorge Lorenzo suffered his worst finish in the MotoGP world championship since the final race of his rookie season in 2008 after the reigning world champion slumped from second to seventh in Le Mans.Slowed by a chronic lack of rear grip on a wet track, Lorenzo was languishing down in ninth position at one stage and only regained two places...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 May 2013 11:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

This is racing.

Don`t worry Jorge. You can`t win them all. Nobody does. Although I understand after such a fantastic run from 2008 it must be deflating. But thats racing as he says. 

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Lorenzo will never win another championship. This year Pedrosa, then Marquez for 2014 and 2015, then after that it will either be Marquez again or a new up and coming rider.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Obviously disappointed

But should be happy that he kept it upright and didn't choke in the difficult conditions.

On motogp.com he said the bike is completely different to last year.  Cal says he's on the 2012 bike and he'd be wise to stay on it.  The 2013 M1 is turning into a Ducati!

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

winning Dani???

Maybe Jorge won't be able to win the title this year but has already has 2 titles All expected alot from Dani in MotoGP but it never came, then Jorge came and did 2 times what Dani should have done with HRC. But  it its about time dani took the title after 8 Years MotoGP with the biggest factory. And probbably  Marq wil take it this year and Dani wil never be able like Jorge to take 2 World Titles. And taking 2 titles with no special michelin tyres seems to me pretty special. only 3 rider in  MotoGP could do so. Rossi-Casey-Jorge. P.s. 4th race now and if it were 4 races only Jorge would have lost it, but more races to come!

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

tyre

Perhaps the team should not have fitted the part worns on,i got a some on my moggy 1000 last week i had same problem,come on bradley show us how bad you are,roll on WSBs,and them so called rossy supporters waveing all there little yellow flags its like a justin beaver fever concert,im glad iv seen the best of the road racing being 62 and following RR all my life,anyway got to go my nurse as arrived.

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

torcher

addition to my last comment,iv just brought the new ROD STEWART CD ITS F--KING torcher,but we have to keep him in a multi million  dollar mansion in LA.I writ this while my nurse was on the crapper,all the best folks,i am available for kids partys and panto

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

2013 M1

It's not inconceivable  that the new M1 is not as good as the 2012 one - new does not always mean better. It often takes till mid-season to get a new bike 'on song'.  Honda obviously got it 'right' over the winter - Yamaha didn't.   A case in point is Marco Melandri in WSBK who had a torrid few races on the new 2013 BMW and after reverting to what was pretty much the 2012 model came out last week with a win and a second.  IMO the Yamaha will not take long to overcome the problems and will soon be back challenging the Honda's.

Nostro your unfounded conspiracy theories about the 9 times world champion plus 1 Suzuka 8 hour - are about as valid as theory that  the Americans never landed on the moon.

Tetsuo ' the M1 is turning into a Ducati' ? - Don't upset your mate Nostro he thinks the M1 is equal to  Honda's RC.  But hey don't worry - mid-season will probably turn it around - as last year with Pedrosa and the Honda.:laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Jewels

Good call. 

Yes, all the Valentinies waving their little yelow flags together. 

How sad was that!!

Can't do with all this fan-boy ****

Reply to this Topic
naj46

Nov 12

naj46 says:

HRC

SORRY MR. LOSERENZO. but this year it is the Honda Package that is killing u all. Yamaha should have it in their grip or else say bye bye to the driver and constructors championship..

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... chin-up Jorge, it's better than 12th - a lot better.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices