Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi rues blowing podium chance in France MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi rues blowing podium chance in France

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi rues blowing podium chance in France

Valentino Rossi saw his bid for a second rostrum finish of 2013 slip away in a rain-hit Le Mans MotoGP race after the Italian crashed out while lying in fourth position.The 34-year-old was trying to keep Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider Cal Crutchlow in his sights when he lost the front-end in the braking zone for Turn 6 on lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 May 2013 14:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Tell him he's dreaming

No - not Rossi.   He may well have snagged a podium if Dani had pushed too hard getting past Dovi, and Marqy Marc had dropped it in the kitty litter instead of just running off-track, and the 2 Ducatis had parted like the Red Sea in deference to the Moses of MotoGP.

I was referring to WosiTroll who is back to his bear-baiting best, whilst being under the illusion that he is witty and cutting and a secret hero to the Rossi hooligans who think knee-sliders are a new chav delicacy.

That he most certainly is not .....

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"bashing Rossi."

What have I said that's incorrect that I haven't corrected? Bashing is making things up... like "gone fishing" or "cracked under pressure" or "sprained ankle"... don't get me confused with the likes of MotoKing & please keep correcting me when I say something wrong... I don't bash, I quote facts & will always stand corrected if I'm wrong. Fact is he's in the same place in the championship he was 2 years ago & only 5 ahead of his points tally from last year when all he did was "moan" about his bike. But you'll still find a different subject to avoid the truth of it as you have done in every one of your posts.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Wosi, today there is a bigger dickhead on the site than you, truly remarkable I know. It went something like this...

'better to crash trying (to keep 4th position ahead of the one and only racetrack demon, one N. Hayden) than to wobble around for seventh'...

You're good mate but this bloke has reached a new level.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... he won't get very far with a 25% DNF rate. Is desperation creeping in?

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Another fact

Jorge is 24 points down on last years tally at this point.

He won the title by 18, and yet Hedge doesn't think Yamaha are in the poo.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

DT...

"Hedge doesn't think Yamaha are in the poo."

Yamaha came 2nd at the weekend... Yamaha are only 14 points back from Honda despite both their factory riders' misfortunes this weekend... Jorge has got some work to do for his championship... there's the facts but you already know that.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Tag Team..

Wipebum & Smackbum..

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Stinking boring hog

Yamaha came second but Jorge's on his own this year?

14 points back and soundly beaten in three out of four races. That isn't good is it Hedge? Do you have an opinion, or shall we get more facts?

Which do you think Yamaha would prefer riders or constructors? Honda got the constructors last year. Did anyone notice?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Thanks

Bob

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

H5

I can name something you said that was bollocks and that you didn't correct, it was about Iran and the SAS, remember?

Wosi, you do make me laugh, do you really believe what you type? I particularly like the way you always manage to describe yourself in perfect detail when you slag other posters off with their failings.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices