Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi rues blowing podium chance in France MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi rues blowing podium chance in France

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi rues blowing podium chance in France

Valentino Rossi saw his bid for a second rostrum finish of 2013 slip away in a rain-hit Le Mans MotoGP race after the Italian crashed out while lying in fourth position.The 34-year-old was trying to keep Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider Cal Crutchlow in his sights when he lost the front-end in the braking zone for Turn 6 on lap...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 May 2013 14:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Thomas

Maybe JLo shoud try Cals bike. Just a thought.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

A fair thought indeed PC

The Yamaha engineers have already been in to see why Cal was doing so well in comparison to Jorge. Wouldn't be the first time they had to take a step back with their development.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fucko Central calling Earth..

Since HRC brought their new bike out at Laguna last year, the RCV has won 11/13 races.

Pedrosa has won 8.

WC Lorenzo has won just 2.

Is Dani four times better than Jorge all of a sudden?

Is he bollocks.

Now..Pugwash is a top rider, no doubt, but if you think after all these years of 2/3 wins a season he's suddenly found a new mojo and is responsible for the current landslide of results..you're fkin kidding yourselves.

Yamaha are in the shit..

The riders say it, we can all see it...apart from the same orange panty sniffing rentboys who continually slag the shit out of Rossi.

Do me a favour ya pack of sorry bastards..and get a grip!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

wow wosi

i can see your point there and agree with it barring the orange panty gag hehe, but im sure one welsh profile will not agree as cals bike is the fastest since the last round in the wet i may add, but at qatar was it? f no it wasnt or maybe jorge would have had cal to play with at the front, the honda does look the better package but if so why are alvaro and stefan not beating cal?.cal would suit the honda and if lina jarvis does not get his way due to the pol rumours then we could see him on one next year?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

How unusual Wosi, a rider blaming the bike as not good enough in order to explain a poor result.

Anyone would think they'yd stand up and say yes, my bike is the best on the grid, I just rode like a twat compared to the bloke that won. sorry boss, I'll try harder next time.

So who do you think said this:   Maybe there was a setup issue with the rear, because I had problems with it all weekend and we didn't have enough grip in the race. I was off the podium in the end, which is a shame considering we had some good pre-season tests and that the setup was good in those. For some reason, it just didn't work for us

Would you believe it was Pedrosa talking about the "best bike on the grid". They can all do it see. Could apply to any of them.

You forget Wosi, conveniently, that Stoner won Laguna Seca last year on the old bike, not the new one. PI too.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Help the Aged ...

... Yamaha development has stagnated because Dovi's not there - and Rossi is.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

tetsuo

you describe it so clearly about that crazy dog. LOL.

i'm surprise he still here. with all his nonsense about that chicken champ 46. rossi knew there won't team order to nicky again. he rode shivering like his ass want unplug. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

the truth is

stoner defeated by politics and tire.

this past 2 years, tire degradation is unbelievable, unacceptable. they knew stoner relied so much to tire. with  economic crisis excuses, they told BS to make retard tires so rossi can challenge title. everytime after race, all tire damage badly.  

another prove : stoner car raced in Australia. his tire blown up apart. :). he always wanted to slide it.

stoner has great skill with less supports. too bad. better for rossi to retire so all bad influence to dorna disappear faster.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

DON'T BLAME ROSSI

actually we must blame ducati. why? because with so much chatter with the bike (that when stoner rode it, all 46ers said it was excuses and moaning) had made his ass loose from its place. LOL.

so now, he can't stay still on bike anymore. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

How rude?

3 comments in a row. Has he gone mad?..it's just not what we call cricket here in the hub of civilisation!

Still..we shouldn't expect too much I suppose. Living in a putrid sub-continent shanty town and working in Gents toilets obviously have pressures of their own..It's not easy being a grubby little oik with a sore bottom.

For comedy value alone we should give the peasant a break..

Take his remark about Stoner having skill in V8's and being fast? Hahaha..

If you could all start saving copies of The Daily Telegraph and send them to wosi..I'll parcel them up and ship them out to the local sweat shop for him to read with his sibling urchins. 

Hopefully we can start to educate the little fella. Worst ways, it'll be something to sleep on?

MCN Good Deed Day we'll call it. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices