Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow savours career best second in France MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow savours career best second in France

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow savours career best second in France

Cal Crutchlow’s fantastic start to the 2013 MotoGP world championship continued in Le Mans yesterday when the British rider stormed to a career best second position. Riding with a badly swollen right knee and a small fracture in his leg after a heavy crash in Saturday’s FP4 session, Crutchlow mastered tricky conditions on a wet and then drying track to finish...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 334 days ago (20 May 2013 16:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Pure Class

After the kicking he'd given himself prior to the race the boy done super good. Proof, if ever it were needed, that not everything in Coventry is shit, just most of everything else. Cal needs a factory seat and I'm curious to see how many more hoops he has to jump through before it happens.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

One left to go!!!!

One more step on the podium,can he go one better without a factory machine??great ride given his injurys. Makes spies look a right wussy.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Considering the level of talent

out there at the moment, Cal is doing really amazing things with that bike. Top step is surely 'when' and not 'if'. Spies IS a right wussy.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

“ Dovi is similar to me ..."

Haha ... oh yeah and you're also like Casey. And last week it was Rossi and weren't you like Jorge the week before? Break a leg.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Mmm..

Lovely people the Welsh..if a little downtrodden and paranoid about their place in the world.

I mean..look at Chas Davis. Beautifully clipped English public school accent..

Ask yourself..how many people with Welsh accents do you see leading the way and making real decisions?

I guess it's the affinity they have with their livestock..Baaaa

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Fantastic

This and Englands test match win made my weekend. We`ve got a few good British lads in motogp at the moment. Laverty, McPhee Kent, Scott, Bradley and Cal. 

Shame there are no Welsh competitors. Too busy signing on or sheep shagging probably.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

mentioning the cricket is a low blow Cheeky

Cal did extremely well propping his M1 up on his badly swollen right knee through La Chapelle.  He might win a race one day if he breaks the other leg as well. I'm sure the world nr.6 would be happy to obilge.

Another little nod or two to Ducati in there I see.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Cheekymonkey, the northern lorry driver. You've never contributed much and your last post is about par for the course. You're getting as twatish as the Moron from the Midlands - yeah, there's lot's of them in positions of power too. They're called council workers.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Mario

Considering the level of talent

out there at the moment, Cal is doing really amazing things with that bike.

----------------------------------------

I totally agree bud. It's rare ;), but not the first time. 

Cal is up against an awesome front row and delivering aboard a '2nd tier bike'. Hopefully Herve can persuade Yamaha to filter down some 'goodies' despite Vales presence. Cal, for the way he constantly pushes himself and the bike deserves it imo.  

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Dovi

Cal has to get past the mental block of passing dovi,that's his only problem, but a great result for cal, only the top step to go,hats off to cal, only 17 points behind Lorenzo

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle