Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow savours career best second in France MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow savours career best second in France

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow savours career best second in France

Cal Crutchlow’s fantastic start to the 2013 MotoGP world championship continued in Le Mans yesterday when the British rider stormed to a career best second position. Riding with a badly swollen right knee and a small fracture in his leg after a heavy crash in Saturday’s FP4 session, Crutchlow mastered tricky conditions on a wet and then drying track to finish...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 May 2013 16:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

I know what he said

A stupid excuse, and an afterthought if you ask me, now that he's struggling for a decent ride.

He could quite easily have put the stipulation in, that if they don't get a motogp bike then he can leave. Would hardly have been a deal breaker.

There's also no indication at all that Tech 3 won't be running Yamaha's next year.

No, I'd be talking to Pol and others too if I were Yamaha.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Further proof why Cal belongs in MotoGP that's all I've gotta say more special as it was the home race for Tech 3.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Fail ...

... he had the fastest bike out there and still couldn't win. Give it to Pol.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Tech 3 a fast bike ?? WTF were you watching was it The Discovery Channel.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Ducati Junior ...

... 185.61 mph. Crutchlow had a rocket-ship. Pol would do it justice.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

It's better being Ducati Junior then registering so many times and getting dumped from the site Sheep boy.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Ducati Junior ...

... Is it really? Good - glad you and Ben like the name 'cos you're stuck with it and you're both instantly forgettable. Put Pol on the Tech3.

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

Just a thought?

Does no one think Aliex espagero deserves another go on a prototype, he's walking CRT n embarrassing randy, knows carbon breaks n bridgestones already, n his shot on the pramac Ducati didn't end much worse than n e 1 else, pols good in moto2 but surly a CRT rider should b rewarded eventually?

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Yeah - put either of the Espagaro's on that Tech3 and they'd do better. Try Pol.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Give it a rest Benny - back in Cal hating mode through taking it badly he beat Dovi. Grow a pair and stop bleating.

Just wish Cal could control the verbals as well as he's controlling the bike. This comment on Dovi isn't the cleverest he's come out with to date. He may just be gunning for him next race.

So his first big moment and he was too scared. In the first laps me, Marc (Marquez) and Valentino we all had big moments but we managed to keep pushing.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices