Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow savours career best second in France MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow savours career best second in France

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow savours career best second in France

Cal Crutchlow’s fantastic start to the 2013 MotoGP world championship continued in Le Mans yesterday when the British rider stormed to a career best second position. Riding with a badly swollen right knee and a small fracture in his leg after a heavy crash in Saturday’s FP4 session, Crutchlow mastered tricky conditions on a wet and then drying track to finish...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 May 2013 16:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Contracts

Agreed Alex but can you really see Pedro or Rossi having their contracts terminated (unless it was a mutual agreement) Dovi made a pretty good job of making HRC honour his contract.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Who's out at Yamaha next year ?

According to mcn today 22/5/13 Lin Jarvis wants cal on a Yamaha next year, I think the only way cal will stay there will be if he gets a factory spec Yamaha,a lot depends on the alleged deal with pol esparago . So the choices would be Ducati or Suzuki

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Factory Guy ...

... is already on a factory Yamaha - it's just a slightly different spec to the 'blue ones' but Rossi would bite his arm-off for it.

Crutchlow's got the kit and it clearly doesn't come much better if you're a Yamaha rider. 

Maybe it's more about the pay-check? If so, then so what? I don't blame him.

But let's be fucking honest about one thing - if, after two full seasons of 'learning', he still can't get away from the line and go with the leaders on cold rubber and a full fuel load, then he isn't much of a factory rider - no matter how well he races.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Again u bore ppl

We all get u don't rate cal,dovi ain't exactly lighting up Ducati now is he.loser!!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Gixanator

You're at cross purposes

I was agreeing with your two points. My reference to saying he was scared was a crass comment was actually about Cal saying Dovi was scared to push any more after his slide. Stupid thing to say and unecessary

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Stupid and unnecessary?

Not everybody is as prim & proper as you Bulto..Fk being a nice guy.

Perhaps Cal WANTED to needle him..just like Rossi needled your wet Aussie boyfriend..which you get so upset about.

Cricket starts tomoz..maybe you'd be better off watching that from the MEMBERS pavillion?

Woman..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

cricket..

What's that? Has about as much appeal as watching you pump one out over your old Rossi posters - as he's done nothing to warrant publication of any up to date ones...

Cal should concentrate on needling competitors where it hurts - on the track by beating them.

A big mouth talking trash impresses no-one - as you'd realise if you re-read some of your forum offerings me duck

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You should concentrate on checking your panties for a set of gonads..

It's all part of the game Pal.

Spare me your soppy platitudes gimp boy..man the fk up.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

whoops, sorry again BultoBoy

i agree Cal does open his gob a bit too much but then nearly all the top guys have a certain brain fade now and again, especially one V. Rossi (wall in the pit box anyone?, slapping Biaggi on the way to the podium?)

i can forgive Cal gobbing off if he produces the results and he is doing that this season but it needs to continue or else he will shoot himself in the foot.

by the way the cricket is against NZ, my recollection is that Stoner is Australian but i stand to be corrected(and anyway it doesn't matter, we'll beat the Aussies in the summer too!!!!!!!).

this is poised to be the best season in recent years, Dani fit and well so far, Marquez in to stir the pot, Lorenzo being a tad fragile with the No1 plate, Rossi with something to prove and Cal biting their heels(at a distance to be truthful but when could we last say that of a Brit in the premier class?).

the rest are frankly also rans in my opinion, Dovi may get the Duke to work but i don't think he's a Stoner, an all out balls to the wall racer who would rather bin it than finish second.

Rossi will do what he can, the same as the rest, if it's not good enough that's no reason to disregard his glittering career.

show a bit of humility guys, this is a motorcycle forum, not a personal insult room, there are hotels for that so when you have only insults to trade please book one and save the forum the tedium.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

WSBK riders

Bayliss and Spies have their wins in Motogp.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices