Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP Dashboard MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP Dashboard

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Le Mans MotoGP Dashboard

It was all chance this weekend in Le Mans, with the satellite bike of Cal Crutchlow beating the factories, the Ducatis running at the front, and Jorge Lorenzo slumping to a measly seventh. Here's all the info you need from the weekend at a glance!  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 May 2013 10:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Haha ...

... watch-out Rat-Head !!!!  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

OwainGlyndwr

'No, leading races in changing conditions and dicing with Pedrosa on last year's Ducati makes you a hero - and an Alien.' Errrr... no -winning races (79 of them) and championships (9 of them in total) makes you an alien.... Hey, I am also impressed with Dovi -but dude, easy on the Alien talk until a more appropriate time, geesh

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Rocketri ...

... consistent, 'out of this world' performances mark you down as an Alien in the books of most experts. 

Dovi has finished every single one the last 41 races - an unmatched performance which has yielded 3rd in 2011 on a Honda and 4th in 2012 on a private Yamaha. No other rider has achieved this remarkable feat. 

Dovi's an Alien alright.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Adie re: circuit map

We are either very astute or total GP geeks??? The first thing that tipped me off was the arrow showing an anti clockwise direction? This made me look at the map and not only is it going the wrong way but two whole sections are missing? Birt was apparently off this weekend on best man duty for his little brother. Before I could comment on this I got reporter rage at "Simon Patterson" who completely screwed up the thread announcing Readings win in Moto 2. See thread and if you don't catch the 2 blindingly obvious mistakes in the first paragraph... read my post. ***** Anyway Dovi was a shooting star for a fleeting moment on Sunday and Pedrosa has made it through the pre season and up to round four and is still fit for duty and showing his real class. Long may it continue!

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Then again... who am I to point the finger?

As in my last post I managed to mis-spell Redding! LOL!

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

OwainGlyndwr

If you say so it must be true. Who cares about race and championship wins when 3rds and 4ths will do. To reiterate: Dovi is v good and may well prove himself an Alien -but he is not there yet.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Rocketri ...

... feel free to reiterate away as much as you like but the fact remains that when you achieve something that no other racer can manage to achieve, it makes you special or an Alien (like Dovi). 

Remember - there's a lot more to racing than just winning.

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

OwainGlyndwr

more to racing than winning? holy crap, you DID NOT just say that. OK, I will extract from this conversation -I simply cannot compete with that.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Rocketri17 ...

... good - that's settled then. Dovi's an Alien.

Reply to this Topic
ImNewHere

May 13

ImNewHere says:

Anybody else

Notice how they got the map of the track almost exactly wrong? C'mon MCN.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices