Skip to content

General Just F**in KNEW she'd get away with it General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Just F**in KNEW she'd get away with it

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

steve icbinb

Aug 02

steve icbinb says:

Just F**in KNEW she'd get away with it

Sorry for  the family of Michael Sharp:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/Gran-freed-over-death-970/

no mention of the witnesses who previously said her driving was crap immediately before the accident..

meantime some punk kid gets jailed for hacking into systems that should be secure??? bloody madness

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 May 2013 14:04)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Wonder

If the outcome would have been different had it been a motorcycle policeman??

Chances are she will fail her re-test in 3years, a little late but hopefully off the road for good.

Rest in peace Michael

and condolences to his loving wife and family

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

If she needed an

interpreter how the hell could she adhere to road signs she couldn't understand:shock:

Beggars belief and makes the art of motorcycling  even more of a skill as we have to be mind readers as well:upset:

Poor chap and who's left behind

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Vulc

I can't say anything.

My UK HGV 3 to drive a Bedofrd 4tonne, was converted to an HGV 1 in Cyprus which was valid for an HGV 1 here in the UK.

Likewise when I was at the UN in Cyprus I bought an old bike of the guy I was taking over from, cost a whopping £200, but made me that a month renting it to guys who sat their test in Cyprus. Apparently the test centre bloke watched you ride up the road, and then waited for you to come back up the road after having ridden round the block! Again perfectly valid over here.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Road Signs

Road signs are pretty standard throughout the world.  Stop signs and solid lines have the same meaning in most places.

Driving in another country, is completely different to speaking the language to a level where you can understand the goings on in a court.  Yes, she needed an interpreter, but that doesn't mean she didn't know how to drive.  In this case, her driving was below the level expected anywhere and she needed to be punished.

A suspended sentence isn't much of a punishment.  Hopefully, the local police will keep an eye out for her and find a breach of terms, that ends up with her actually serving time.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

A minutes...silence

for a fellow "Biker"............would be in order. .......I think.    

R.I.P. Michael.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices