You are in... Forums > General > General > BT home hub

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

BT home hub

Does anyone else here use it? Is yours as crap as mine seems to be,- I have to press the re-set button a couple of times every evening, because the bloody thing just goes on stop??? We tried BT Vision here a while back, but couldn't get any joy. Hopeless, and they still wanted to charge us for it when we cancelled 'cos it was useless...  anyone?  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 333 days ago (21 May 2013 22:17)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hawk750

Apr 09

hawk750 says:

I've

just gone on Sky broadband last week my pooters never been so fast :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Which BT hub have you got

The new infinity one or the old white one?

if you've still got the old white one then go into hub manager on the computer and set the hub to a channel and stop it roaming, this will stop it rebooting.
If you've got the black infinity (Type B) one then i've got know idea cause ours is awesome :smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I didn't rate BT's service

at all, I cancelled very soon after installation .Broadband was useless and customer service were no help.

Went back to sky and for a while the broadband was excellent, then for some strange reason it has just dropped away.

Sky seem to think it is something to do with the BT line, but there are no faults.

As we don't need any tv package I have now gone for the cheapest  broadband Plusnet.  It can't be any worse than Sky but it's a whole lot cheaper

Reply to this Topic
Richnotrich

Apr 11

Richnotrich says:

Binned BT

11 years ago, after they started sending threatening letters for money that I didn't owe them. Will never use them again.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

We have a

BT home hub.... (a white one) it works fine most of the time.But it does have off days...:roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

BThomehub

Mine is perfect. But then, I used to work for BT :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
NotAnotherHill

Jun 11

I changed to BT

about 5 months ago from Madasafish. I Just have their broadband package and generally have had no problems. I think it's 'lost' the Internet connection on two occasions but only for a few minutes. Madasfish were fine except they were charging £30 PCM for limited GB. With 2 computer mad boys and a daughter that lives on her virtual social networks, I need unlimited use!

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

Had a similar

thing with our normal router.

We had Talk Talk TV put in the other week which came with its own router....no problems since  :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

BT home hub

I've just signed up with BT and so far no problem with the broadband but I also have the youview package but cant use the service because the tv is too far from the hub and the power source (to the tv) is via an extension lead and apparently you cant run powerline adaptors through an extension lead,therefore iplayer and BT vision cant be used....so confusing

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

Mr Unit

It's a homehub 2.0 type A, if that means anything, and it's black..:blink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN