Skip to content

Discuss This Truly limited edition, Cal spec Sidi Vortice boots for just £299.95 General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Truly limited edition, Cal spec Sidi Vortice boots for just £299.95

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Shop  says:

Truly limited edition, Cal spec Sidi Vortice boots for just £299.95

A bang to the head, nose bleed, coughing up blood and a fractured tibia/plateau couldn’t stop Cal getting his feet on a Podium this weekend.We can’t promise that wearing these boots will make you as tough as Cal, however you will be one of only 50 people able to say they own a pair of Cal spec Sidi Vortice boots. MCNshop.com...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 May 2013 11:27)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
olly8000

Apr 07

olly8000 says:

Factory or Satellite

Are they full factory or Satellite though!?

Reply to this Topic
taz_of_tazmania

Nov 02

Cool!

Very cool! Some might argue that these boots prevented a more serious injury but I'd go for kit worn by someone who crashes a lot but comes away completely unscathed ;-)

Reply to this Topic
Danny456D

Nov 12

Danny456D says:

It's a shame theyre the tackiest, most garish looking boots on earth. And 300 quid? Only a complete lunatic would spend that much on a boot that looks as horrible (albeit very safe i assume) as that.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Kerrchinnngggg!!

Cal scores a second and the marketing machine shifts into high gear. And you gotta hand it to BT, they've timed it perfectly. Still not gonna subscribe tho

Reply to this Topic
Vortex52

Oct 09

Vortex52 says:

Joke!

Who in perfect state of mind would expende this silly ammount of money for a pair of boots in the first place! You are not a racer; your bike is not a racing bike and it is probably the wrong brand from Cru....so why don't you give your not so precious money to a better cause?

Reply to this Topic
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

£300

for a pair of boots!!!! Daft!!!!

Reply to this Topic
StupidRider

Jul 09

StupidRider says:

Royalties obviously pay!

Did no-one else see Cal throw his £7500 Spesh S-works up against a wall when he was in a rush to see the circuit doc at the GP on Sunday, it was like when you have a£50 bike when you are a kid and have no regard for it or any damage you might cause... How much is he on anyway!

Reply to this Topic
triday12

Jun 06

triday12 says:

i love seeing the wannabe's in their stupid overpriced gear that marketed at them, that'll be knocked out in a few months for a 1/3 of the price, makes me smile !!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
frugaltail

Feb 12

frugaltail says:

I quite like them, and need some new boots! I dont have a lot of money, I just look after what I buy so expect these to last for 7 or 8 years. Let each person enjoy their money in their own way, why so much rage??? Dont we all work hard to spend money on things we enjoy? I must say that the only reason I can see for some members becoming so angry is jealousy? There are 10000000000000000000 people on here that probably have Rossi wall paper and matching quilt covers, so whats so wrong with boots? My last boots cost £200 8 years ago and still have a little life left in them, so you get what you pay for? or cost per ware as my wife likes to point out.

Reply to this Topic
frugaltail

Feb 12

frugaltail says:

in addition, any iPhone or Galaxy smartphone user ( or nokia etc ) would be paying £500 for a phone over 2 years...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices