Skip to content

DUCATI Video: Ducati Hypermotard new vs old HYPERMOTARD 821

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > HYPERMOTARD 821 > Video: Ducati Hypermotard new vs old

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Video: Ducati Hypermotard new vs old

Ducati's new 821cc Hypermotard replaces two old Hypermotards: the little 796 and its bigger brother, the 1100 Evo. It has a similar-size engine to the small one, but more power than the big one, so what kind of buyer will be attracted to it? To find out, we got two MCN road testers and two less-experienced riders on the staff to take...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 May 2013 16:42)

Post a message in HYPERMOTARD 821

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Nowt wrong with the SMR :wink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Only

thing putting me off the SMR is the tank range. It's less than what I have now and that's too small!

Reply to this Topic
viaciofano

Nov 04

viaciofano says:

garage

it would be nice to have a few bikes. one of them a supermoto for those weekend runs but as a only bike. i travel 90 miles round trip and am going to Italy. this would not be the bike for either

Reply to this Topic
Anders67

May 13

Anders67 says:

Hypermotard 821

Hyper retards testing Hypermotard ? This was low . i have testing ktm 990 and Ducati 1100 and i bought the new Hyper sp 821 i must say that the new Ducati is awsome compere the others . i like trackdays and active riding...

Reply to this Topic
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

Toy bikes for big kids.

Reply to this Topic
comfysofa

Apr 13

comfysofa says:

I had an 1100s - a quite highly specced one. I bought it as it reminded me of my old TDR250 that i had 20 years ago or so. I had it for about 6 months but sold it as while i liked the riding position (always had sit up style bikes) i didnt like the engine and the sound of it....personal preference but to me ducatis always sound like a wet fart. It is normal for them but mine always sounded like it was just about to blow up, but, as i was told time and time again its normal for them. In the end i went for an RSV4 factory ( dont think ill ever find its limit but still lovely to ride) and a KTM 660smc for short runs which is great fun. They are two exteme's but for me its perfect.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices