Skip to content

Discuss This Video: MCN ride Norton's TT challenger First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: MCN ride Norton's TT challenger

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: MCN ride Norton's TT challenger

With just days to go before the 2013 TT MCN gained exclusive, extended access over two days to the Norton team. They were preparing to test their new 200bhp V4, £100,000 Senior TT machine, which will run active/semi active suspension from Ohlins. And while we were with them, MCN road tester and TT racer Adam Child was given a world-first ride on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 May 2013 17:01)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jahtlR

Jun 12

jahtlR says:

Looks like a lot of faffing about to me

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

good

Nice sound, but I kind of think he was not full on it, or was that me,,, either way good to see a Norton given it some!,

Reply to this Topic
taz_of_tazmania

Nov 02

Love that V4 sound!

Sounds great! Hopefully, Norton will look at making a road legal V4 sports bike along side their retros; something to rival a top-end Ducati or Aprilia (not that I'm ever likely to be able to afford one) that us Brits can be proud of. Triumph have succeeded in the supersports class. Let's hope Norton can follow suit with this baby...

Reply to this Topic
domster

Sep 12

domster says:

OH YES!!

I'm saving now.

Reply to this Topic
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

That APRILIA sorry NORTON sounds great.

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Non story

Now if MCN had ridden Norton'a all-new TT winner, that would be a story!

But it just isn't going to happen.

Norton win the TT again?

Not on your nelly.

Reply to this Topic
SPRINTMAN52

Feb 09

SPRINTMAN52 says:

Norton the future ???

If it was not for the fact that a great name like NORTON was involved in this racing bike I would have thought that these were just a bunch of silly buggers with a few quid messing about.It will all fall flat on it's face,the name sold on and hopefully then we will see the great name NORTON given the management and investment it deserves.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Deposit and Wait

Maybe Stuart Garner should work on getting customers' bike delivered on time instead of playing race team owner, eh?  Or he could do everyone a favor and sell the mess he has made to John Bloor.

Reply to this Topic
ava123

May 13

ava123 says:

until I looked at the paycheck ov $8320, I did not believe that my brothers friend was trully receiving money in there spare time from their computer.. there aunt started doing this for under 11 months and at present cleard the debts on their house and got a gorgeous McLaren F1. read more at, kep2.comCHECK IT OUT

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices