Skip to content

General bring back hanging.... Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > bring back hanging....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

bring back hanging....

....though that may be too lenient, sick f*ckers!!  :mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 May 2013 22:09)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Hanging?

While I can see where you are coming from, hanging seems a bit extreme punishment for the crime of riding a Harley-Davidson (unless it has straight pipes).  :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

steve

thats just a stupid knee jerk reaction

they and their families should hung drawn and quarterd then givern to swine to eat

the black cunt sounded west indian prob his first trip outside Brixton

they ran him over first so he could not fight back cowardly scum

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Enoch was right

"Blood on the streets " yep right on the mark !

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

angry

On the backlash from this, I have exited facebook (no great loss) due to the fact I was warned about my conduct on several biker pages!  They lost dozens of ex soldiers (and bikers) last night (facebook bikers) and will not be returning.  Muslim council on BBC last night, nothing more to wind us ex soldiers up...went to the pub, had a pint for a fallen brother in arms, and was very much left on my own as the landlord knew what was up with me.  Full of hatred and anger...itv disgust me in the fact they showed the footage then bbc and sky followed...crush them now cameron or look out...

Reply to this Topic
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Maybe we should adopt the same principles as Australia

Australian Prime Minister does it again!! This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken. Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia:Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to hea...d off potential terror attacks..Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. ''This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom''We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!''Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.''We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.''This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , SA, Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

very nice blokes

naughty nasty policemen shooting them, ffs why not just strap the dirty bastards to the back of a van and get the truth out of them,then dispose of them like they disposed of that young lad, i expect the bleeding heart brigade will be up in arms about the treatment they get, but fuck em time to fight fire with fire, just like the israelis do.

Reply to this Topic
outlookexcess

Sep 12

Worthy of note

Is that it appears the killers are not immigrants.

It seems they are born and bred citizens from SE London.

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

Local lads?

Must admit, did sound like an 'ethnic' London accent, so on that basis probably difficult to send him back to where he came from.

This is what the security services have feared for years, looks like a semi clean-skin...
Relatively easy to track self styled fundamentalist extremists who attend certain places (eg radical linked mosques) or use radical websites, but non linked loners below the radar, like sleepers in the Cold War can often easily get through.

Cops showed great restraint in not slotting both at the scene, may have been better in long run to have done  both of them, and save the trial, liberal support, years of funding jail etc

Sincere condolences to family of innocent victim

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Homer40

Nov 10

Homer40 says:

Can't wait for .......

....the screaming liberal bleeding hearts club to chip in, they will want the wankers to attend some course or other, try to understand them....What a load of Bollocks, we have been saying this for years but no one was listening, now someone may listen but i doubt it, more talk from MP's and hand wringing by the one who are responsible for the mess in this Country.

Someone posted about Australia earlier, yeah well no wonder, Julia Gillard hails from Barry in South Wales UK. She has a straight tongue and bigger balls than the whole of the British Parliament put together.

If these So called Muslims want a war...fine, we will give then one. Vote UKIP next otherwise we will have more of the same shit as we get now.

Stop immigration for 5 years, have a system like Canada, Australia, USA, No dole or NHS for those who turn up off the back of a lorry, and fuck the human rights, ours are being offended on a daily basis but we are told we are British and we can expect that, well fuck off Cameron and Co. not accepted anymore, get the message or fuck off for good.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

All I wanna no is

Wair can I get a help the heroes t shirt

Cowardly skum 
I can't find the words I'm in disbelief ?
Fuckin useless horrible muzzy shit ! 
I mean at what point do u say to ya mates I no lets run over a English soldier n cut his head off today 
Wtf ? 
If they want to be here then they should sign a docket
Stating they will follow are rules 
Skum 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool