Skip to content

Discuss This BMW Concept Ninety revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > BMW Concept Ninety revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

BMW Concept Ninety revealed

BMW has just taken the wraps off the Concept Ninety – a collaboration between the German firm and Californian custom builder Roland Sands as the company celebrates 40 years since the original R90S and 90 years of making motorcycles. The Concept Ninety has the 110bhp air/oil-cooled Boxer twin from the previous generation of BMW R1200GS but combines it with a pared...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 May 2013 17:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
flydnb

Oct 12

flydnb says:

love it

looks very nice if they could produce something like this at a fair price id buy one.

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

excel

"Rich boys toy to play with on dry sunny days with matching retro Ogri clobber.".

It'll fit in well with all the R1s and Blades ridden by power rangers with cobwebs on their knee sliders and flies on the back of their leathers then...

Reply to this Topic
exceledsteve

Apr 10

exceledsteve says:

Quite right Eatcs

We don't all want that nonsense. Give us something for everday use that shares the top drawer r & d and high spec components of those bikes instead of second rate, it'll do bits and bobs because it's only for ordinary daily use. I'm fed up with compromise on 'middle of the range' workhorses.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Sweet

"Rich boys toy to play with on dry sunny days with matching retro Ogri clobber.". 

Nowt wrong with that............Hate is strong with this thread :wacko:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Nice bike if it had V twin layout. Even an f800 motor would have been better IMO. I can't stand the boxer layout on motorbikes, makes truning slower. The styling is out of the 60's and 70's cafe racer family, which I've always liked. Good luck to 'em. Lot of rich guys looking for new playthings, so they may sell.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Commute on it.....No Tour on it.....No Track bike.....No, because there are other better choices Weekend blast......possibly, provided the British weather is kind and how often is that ? Therefore about as usable as a mouldy banana

Reply to this Topic
burningbush

Jul 09

burningbush says:

except Im skint

excel "Rich boys toy to play with on dry sunny days with matching retro Ogri clobber.". That's like me on my Bonnie, except I am not rich.....what is your problem with people enjoying their ride?

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Concept? don't think so

Now this is a concept bike worthy of BMW. The Sands off-the-shelf same old, same old, they are passing as concept is embarrassing.  With David Robb no longer at the design helm at BMW Motorrad, their standards seem to have fallen too much.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Looks OK, but too much like those Ducati sport classic bikes that bombed.

Reply to this Topic
stefanaichner

May 13

retro

you brits have no taste! this is the best looking motorcycle I have seen in the last 20 years. and that numbskull that calls it a ducati????? you might as well call it a triumph, a Kawasaki, a guzzi or a Honda for that matter. it's a retro bike! if you don't like those - don't buy one!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices