Skip to content

Discuss This BMW Concept Ninety revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > BMW Concept Ninety revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

BMW Concept Ninety revealed

BMW has just taken the wraps off the Concept Ninety – a collaboration between the German firm and Californian custom builder Roland Sands as the company celebrates 40 years since the original R90S and 90 years of making motorcycles. The Concept Ninety has the 110bhp air/oil-cooled Boxer twin from the previous generation of BMW R1200GS but combines it with a pared...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 336 days ago (23 May 2013 17:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Mr.Number

"Commute on it.....No Tour on it.....No Track bike.....No, because there are other better choices [...] Therefore about as usable as a mouldy banana"

You could be describing the cruisers that are inexplicably popular in the US.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

stefanaichner

ah, yes, the uninformed consumer, the easy to please, the I don't care about integrity, is the best friend of the crap design.  you are the sucker this bike is designed for. but I am going to say, with absolute certainty you will never buy this bike anyway. 

Reply to this Topic
stefanaichner

May 13

shiva

you might be right there. unfortunately most of these concepts never make it into production. but you can't knock the design. the functional aspects not until you try it and the aesthetic aspect is purely subjectve. (sorry I called you a numbskull, had a couple of tots when I wrote it)

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

ElDiablo73

I remember you from FB.  You suffer from a disease of self-importance mixed with little knowledge.  I had to block you on FB just to shut you up.  You have no clue what you are typing, what my name means, who I am and what I have done and represent. 

So, go find yourself someone else to obsess over and I assume you like men, hence you're chasing me around.  Well I don't, so, stop chasing after me and obsessing jerk.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

stefanaichner

no worries mate.  I know how it is to get excited about a new bike, but this orange so called concept can be put into production tomorrow, as there isn't anything special about it.  it's just a cafe racer with boxer engine.

when David Robb was around (former head of design), who is responsible for basically all the models from the K1200RS and original BMW cruiser to the S1000RR and K1600, a concept meant something.  Now it's just a couple of parts off the shelf being put together. 

In 2009 he and his team came up with a great boxer concept called originally the Low Rider and then BCC for BMW Custom Concept.  Now that's a Boxer cruiser concept that I'd like to see go into production. 

Here's just one pic of about two dozen concepts of this series from 2009.  Google BMW Lowrider.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

ElDiablo

you just proved me right.  a total idiot, have no clue what you are talking about.  you don't know geography, no sense of culture or history.  you confuse an indian god, who is actually a hindu to someone that you think is from pakistan which is basically an all islamic country.  I am not from that region, but it wouldn't matter, you can barely figure out which planet you are wasting oxygen on. 

how you go about your day with that pin brain of yours is beyond me. 

i suggest you throw out your computer and stop using the web all together.  Stop posting nonsensical, racist, derogatory and hateful posts.  Keep in mind you are now harassing me and I can sue you for it.  Harassment online is a serious crime.  Move ON!  Go find a farm animal to impregnate.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

ElDiablo

I recommended that you throw out your computer and give people a tiny relief of not reading your gibberish. 

You are way off line.  I have no clue what you going on about and neither do you. This is just a hate-fest for you.

your hateful, venomous, extremely racist remarks are an indication of what a major low-life a**hole you are.

crawl back to your dark miserable hole.  I am done with you. 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

hmmmmm

What do you all think about the Bike then....?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

who was

best man....? Bet it wearn't a Busa Owner..... oh no!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Peakrider2012

Feb 13

Far Out

Great Retro looks with modern technology. Should be a great seller.Just love paired down bikes.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle