Skip to content

Discuss This BMW Concept Ninety revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > BMW Concept Ninety revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

BMW Concept Ninety revealed

BMW has just taken the wraps off the Concept Ninety – a collaboration between the German firm and Californian custom builder Roland Sands as the company celebrates 40 years since the original R90S and 90 years of making motorcycles. The Concept Ninety has the 110bhp air/oil-cooled Boxer twin from the previous generation of BMW R1200GS but combines it with a pared...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 331 days ago (23 May 2013 17:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

@ Snev...

To answer your question - I think the bike looks the business!

OK, so it's not as practical as a GS or Tiger800, and not as quick as an S1000RR or Blade, but neithers a Thruxton.... still loads of fun though!

I'd have one - if they went into production and didn't lose the essence behind the bike - and kept the price tag reasonable... too much to hope for?

Cheers, Baz

Reply to this Topic
ava123

May 13

ava123 says:

Lucas. I see what you mean... Francisco`s rep0rt is terrific... yesterday I picked up a new opel when I got my cheque for $5687 this last 4 weeks and-just over, ten grand lass month. it's definitly the easiest-job Ive had. I actually started 3 months ago and pretty much immediately began to bring in over $83 p/h. I went to this web-site, kep2.comCHECK IT OUT

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

cbr11x

Boxer engines make turning slower i'm guessing you meant ... not ridden a modern Beemer then i take it.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Absolutely stunning....Please just throw some indicators on it and build it.

Reply to this Topic
taz_of_tazmania

Nov 02

Looks great but...

...how many people would actually buy one? I love the look but couldn't afford a new BMW. Even if I could it's hardly a practical, every day machine so it'd have to be a "second bike" which prices it even further out of my reach. Once you "sanitise" it with indicators, catalytic converter and ugly great number plate to that tiny back end those clean lines are going to be lost. So as a luxury item to furnish the garages of those that go out of a sunny weekend and hanker after the bygone days of their youth then maybe it'll sell but in these hard financial times I can't see it being a big seller.

Reply to this Topic
exceledsteve

Apr 10

exceledsteve says:

Spot on...

My sentiments exactly Taz. Wishful thinking for many of us but reality pours cold water on it.

Good to see that homophobic, racist drivel from ElDiablo has been removed from this thread. I was taken aback reading that stuff on here. Disagreements are one thing and part of the entertainment value but that was something I hope never to see here again. 

Reply to this Topic
outlookexcess

Sep 12

Yes but

I really like it, but considering that BMW's bread and butter no frills R1200R twin costs ten grand. I don't think this bike will be within reach of the average rider.

No worries because if you want a BMW performance twin, you can pick up a mint R1200R for about 5 grand that I suspect will end up being the better bike.

Reply to this Topic
outlookexcess

Sep 12

See below - Sorry I meant to say you can pick up a mint R1200 for about 5 grand.

Reply to this Topic
wobblybiker

Mar 09

wobblybiker says:

drawing

I think it looks btter in the drawing where it is shown with a hogher screen.  Doesn't look right with the screen ending at pretty much the height of the tank.

Reply to this Topic
burningbush

Jul 09

burningbush says:

thanks

I appreciate the removal of the offensive racist comments. This is not the place for such tirades IMHO.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle