Skip to content

Discuss This BMW Concept Ninety revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > BMW Concept Ninety revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

BMW Concept Ninety revealed

BMW has just taken the wraps off the Concept Ninety – a collaboration between the German firm and Californian custom builder Roland Sands as the company celebrates 40 years since the original R90S and 90 years of making motorcycles. The Concept Ninety has the 110bhp air/oil-cooled Boxer twin from the previous generation of BMW R1200GS but combines it with a pared...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 May 2013 17:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bob the builder

Feb 03

Horrible, ugly and it`s a BMW. Yuck!!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Sorry for being a bit late, but the racist rubbish (which has now been removed) was both pathetic and indicative of an insecure little muppet whose only voice can be heard via a keyboard. With all that's fecked up in the world, this really is NOT the place for the rantings of a social misfit.

Still don't like the bike, by the way, but that's just me. 

Reply to this Topic
TheReg

Jul 12

TheReg says:

I want one!

Reply to this Topic
rudemugs

Mar 10

rudemugs says:

Nice

I like it, agree with wobbly biker that the fairing lets it down a bit. I wouldn't buy one myself but then this is not intended for the mass-market I suspect. I would think it would sell in the expected limited numbers. I'd rather build a café racer from an old bike myself, well, if I had the time!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices