Skip to content

Discuss This Can Valentino Rossi rediscover winning touch in Mugello? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Can Valentino Rossi rediscover winning touch in Mugello?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Can Valentino Rossi rediscover winning touch in Mugello?

There was once a time when the MotoGP field would arrive in Mugello wondering who was going to finish second behind home favourite Valentino Rossi.The hugely popular Rossi was unbeatable on home soil at the spectacular Mugello track where he notched an incredible seven straight victories between 2002 and 2008Since that last win in ’08 on a podium shared with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 May 2013 12:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Pipe down Bootlicker..

We're well aware of your past record on gambling tips.

You've got absolutely no idea whatsoever and must be the poorest hillbilly in the bayou.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Can you feel it? ...

... a loud whisper of a rather large retirement announcement being made at Mugello - or shortly thereafter?

Not before time.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

Welshman dreaming/delusional

As usual... #dovi #alien #GOAT lol

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Cajun pawn stars.

By George. Call me Johnnie. Thanks Wosi. Have a good trade next weekend.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Sure I'm Welsh but ...

... sadly you're South African. That's not your fault, but what's nationality got to do with it other than the fact that Wales kick your arse in rugby and few people seem to like white South Africans? Stick to bikes.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Rossi to win is not impossible, after all he has already done the winning thing 105 times before. 2nd in Quatar this season already, so once again signs are there of the possibility.

However he is still getting used to the Lorenzo version of the M1 that Yam have quite rightly developed around JL, their number 1 rider for the past 2 years, and VR's self confidence after 2 poor seasons on the Duke will all be affecting his ability to beat his team mate and the Hondas. But sure he has a decent chance, maybe more so if Mugello was a few more races away.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Ooops

'By George' had zilch to do with George and the Dragon, merely a dumbed down expletive for Wosi's perusal. You know of course that we need to converse in any form of general English to be understood to any degree on this forum no matter our country of birth,persuasion or current or passed residence.

Sure you are Welsh. I have no problem with you blokes. Hope none of you have a problem with a little humour. Down South and here goes !

The British Kingdom consists of four nations... 'The Welsh who prey on their knees and on their neighbours,The Scots who keep the Sabbath and anything else they can lay their hands on, The Irish who don't know what they want,but are willing to die for it , and the English who consider themselves a race of self made men,thus relieving the Almighty of a dreadfull responsibility'....

All in jest !

Hey,Owain, Don't let colloquialisms get up your nose.Back to the racing,I mean't exactly what I said.

Y'all have a good trade in and on Mugello,no matter your persuasion.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Passenger ...

... or Boots. You've been uber-cool on the coolness scale. Just stay under glass and be a passenger. All of this was made for you and me so let's take a ride and see what's mine .... Haha.

Nah, just joking - really like your stuff (can't say that about many on here). Le Mans is too long and I've a low boredom thresehold.

Mugello the turning-point of the season? Could be if Rossi manages a win (against all odds). But if he's humilated again?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

No one laughed the first time

CockHead987, but please, keep trying.

Reply to this Topic

Page