Skip to content

Discuss This Can Valentino Rossi rediscover winning touch in Mugello? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Can Valentino Rossi rediscover winning touch in Mugello?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Can Valentino Rossi rediscover winning touch in Mugello?

There was once a time when the MotoGP field would arrive in Mugello wondering who was going to finish second behind home favourite Valentino Rossi.The hugely popular Rossi was unbeatable on home soil at the spectacular Mugello track where he notched an incredible seven straight victories between 2002 and 2008Since that last win in ’08 on a podium shared with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 328 days ago (24 May 2013 12:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Depths

Lads please this thread and the majority of its comments are a totally rubbish advert for motorcycling and motorcycle sport. Stop this pathetic name calling and insulting talk about our heroes.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

yeah shut the fuck up you fucking fuckers

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

IF

All the idiots, fanboys, toerags, trolls, comedians, shitheads, dickheads, pricks, gumbys, fuckos, fuckwits, cunts and fuckers were to leave this forum there'd be no-one left.    Hahahahaha.

ooh  I forgot oompah loompahs.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

Pathetic and predictable

Oh, I'll shut the door on the way out, seems I've accidently arrived on the school playground blog. Swearing and name calling? Soooo manly, except it proves you have no communication skills.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hi TDI

Thanks for popping in!      Don't forget to switch the lights out as well as shutting the door.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

tetsuo

how come you ask A DUMB CRAZY DOG that has brain as big as my left testicle to understand what we talk about????

you must repair your communication skill buddy. don't talk to retard dog like that. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

That sounds painful moto

That left testicle thing. Just how big is it?

You should probably get it whipped off, and while you're in finish off that sex change, and get yourself down to Patpong.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

that looks like Adriana

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

No doubt Adriana has got her hands full but..

..I think it's with boxes of Kleenex after Casey failed to break the top 20 in all 3 races at Chill Perth, his latest racing escapade after quitting bikes for V8's..

Stoner doesn't sound overly chilled to me?

"I was a little bit disappointed in a couple of the drivers that were blocking a little bit too much..it made it impossible to overtake."

"I'm sick of having to come through and people maybe fighting a little bit too hard in those early laps for positions when it is more sensible in later laps."

Now, where have we heard that before?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle