Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive Pics: Randy de Puniet tests Suzuki MotoGP bike MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive Pics: Randy de Puniet tests Suzuki MotoGP bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive Pics: Randy de Puniet tests Suzuki MotoGP bike

These are the first pictures of French rider Randy de Puniet making his debut on Suzuki’s new 1000cc MotoGP project at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan this week.The current Aspar Aprilia rider has been given special permission by Spanish team boss Jorge Martinez to carry out a series of test and development rides for Suzuki ahead of a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 May 2013 15:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

STONER

I hope it is stoner. 3 WC from 3 different factory. I bet he could do it since japan bike almost the same. but Suzuki even can't afford to pay his daily wage I bet.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Yep, get some new blood or fuck off home! To tie up two bikes with geriatric also rans would be an absolute waste, the only leeway would be to let Crutchlow in for a direct comparison with one of the current frontrunners.

And if some halfwit suggests one more single time the name of an American, ANY fucking American rider who can do a motoGP bike justice, I'm gonna reach through their screen and slap the stupid cunt silly.

Reply to this Topic
Kawasakifreak1

Aug 11

Motogp return....but for how long ?

I hope Suzuki have made the right strategic decision to invest in Motogp.

Does this mean they'll reduce their effort in other racing classes or just spend more overall ?

The Suzuki car & bike businesses are both making BIG losses with no obvious solutions on the horizon imo.

Can they afford to be competitive in Motogp for long ?

Kawasaki made the right decision imo to focus their racing resources on production racing & it's paying-off now - & Kawasaki's bike business is making much more profits than Suzuki's.

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Looking good

@ kawa I wouldn't worry too much about how long, for the bike to have got to this stage would require a significant investment, so I would expect medium-term finance to be in place (at least 3 years). After that I guess it depends on results.

If Yamaha take the ridiculous decision to sack Cal, then I hope he ends up with Suzuki for no other reason that he will finally be getting a decent pay cheque for the first time in his career. People wondered why he would want to ride for Ducati last year when the bike is so obviously a shitbox, well his salary would have been in the region of 5-10 times larger than at Tech3. When your career is as short as his you need to cash in, fast.

I hope they do well enough to get Kawasaki into MotoGP too, then we might finally see what Tom Sykes is capable of on a pure prototype. I'm guessing he would be quick.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hi Bob Buttersby

Suzuki ?    How about Hopkins and Spies   or   Hayden and Spies   or if you want new blood how about Blake Young from AMA and Spies.

Now you just knew that was going to happen didn't you ? 

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Saturn, is it any wonder I think you are a deadset dickhead?

The AMA couldn't run the hot fuckin' bath that Hopkins and Spies should be recuperating their broken bodies in! What does that tell you about how I rate Blake Young?

Prepare yourself for a slapping...

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Bad start

Personally why would you want to ride something de poo had thrown down the road.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

I hope they've got a big parts bin with Randy riding it

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

I hope they've got a big parts bin with Randy riding it

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Better photos

Here are some links to photos on motogp.com of the bike without the pointless MCN slapped all over it. Looks completely different to the 2011 Suzuki machine, much nicer, compare it to the link below

http://photos.motogp.com/2013/05/27/suzuki_test_1skp0666_original.jpg

http://photos.motogp.com/2013/05/27/suzuki_test_skpx0488_original.jpg

http://photos.motogp.com/2013/05/27/suzuki_test_skpx0038_original.jpg

2011 machine:

http://www.puig.tv/imagenes/PUIG11357.jpg

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool