Skip to content

Discuss This Exclusive Pics: Randy de Puniet tests Suzuki MotoGP bike MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Exclusive Pics: Randy de Puniet tests Suzuki MotoGP bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Exclusive Pics: Randy de Puniet tests Suzuki MotoGP bike

These are the first pictures of French rider Randy de Puniet making his debut on Suzuki’s new 1000cc MotoGP project at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan this week.The current Aspar Aprilia rider has been given special permission by Spanish team boss Jorge Martinez to carry out a series of test and development rides for Suzuki ahead of a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 327 days ago (24 May 2013 15:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

face

I'd like them to cheer the bike up:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

V4 ?

Looking at the cycle world photos I agree with cbr1100x it could be a v4 ,why build straight 4 when at the end of 2011 the gsvr was on the verge of being competitive ,all Suzuki ever needed was a rider capable of developing a bike,but no one was prepared to sort it out,last time that anyone did that was when Rossi left Honda for Yamaha & look what happened there,remember de puniet rode the gsvr at the end of 2011, that's why he's been selected to test this bike

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

Great for suzuki,not for me

Good news for suzuki,but sadley this is my last year since the tv rights has been sold to BT.might get to hear the bike if mcn will do a vid on it.....

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

The Third Way ...

... Crutchlow crashes a lot in practice - De Puniet crashes a lot during a race. 

There's very little to choose between this pair of desperate, ageing, second division, headbangers - so give young Aleix a go.

The new Suzi is a 4 across the frame - the exact same as an M1. So can Suzuki make a better frame than Yamaha? That may take time and neither Cal nor Randy have time on their side - not between crashes.

Plus, in modern times, few riders have recorded their first ever GP win once past the ripe age of 27+, so make-way and give young Aleix a crack at it.

Reply to this Topic
jma972

May 13

jma972 says:

try to do more than that to him it is a silly comment of

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

Not much Cal support from you then.

OG you wanker.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

... maybe tomorrow you'll find your way home? Do you appreciate fine racers, or just racers of your own nationality? Try breathing with an open mind.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

BIGBASH

i guess tiy havent heard that little 6 cyl hond 250 then or evan my triple with chambers it sings too!

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

???

Take a look at his result stats on Wiki, its a checker-board of Did-Nots.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

73mach3

No mate, I've heard the 6/250 was the mutts nuts and seen it on DVD, but it doesn't do it for me unless I hear it through my own ears. I used to have a Triple and yeah, with an open pipe it sounded mint, but so far, the GSV-R is my top banana!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle