Skip to content

Discuss This Tyco Suzuki rider Yoshinari Matsushita killed during Monday night practice TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Tyco Suzuki rider Yoshinari Matsushita killed during Monday night practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil Wain  says:

Tyco Suzuki rider Yoshinari Matsushita killed during Monday night practice

Monday night's practice session at the 2013 Isle of Man TT Races was marred by an accident that sadly claimed the life of Yoshinari Matsushita. The Japanese rider, who had joined the Tyco Suzuki team for the two Supersport races on the Island, was killed after crashing at high speed at Ballacrye during his second lap. Matsushita, from Saitama in Japan, was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 May 2013 10:28)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

R.I.P

yoshi,very sad lose.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Very sad news to hear.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

They call themselves Motorcycle 'News'?

Twenty four hours late with this story...... Even th BBC covered this on their website a day before MCN did. Come on, get a grip!! Yoshi has been killed in a British Motorcycle event and you can't be arsed to report it in a respectful and timely fashion....... Shame on you

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

DickheadRevTroll

Ban road racing? You don't half talk some bollocks man but you have surpassed even your own high level of bullshit with this latest comment. Nobody wants to see anybody get hurt whilst racing but ask any rider that does have the balls to get out there and test themselves on the roads, if they want it banned or try telling them it should be banned for their own good.... You would be picking your teeth up as your answer.

Its dangerous,as is any motorsport,but everybody knows the risks and that is the end of it. Should MotoGP be banned because of Simoncelli,Kato etc.....

For once just put a sock in it man and keep your pathetic,inane, self satisfied comments to yourself you twat.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

piss off rev

I hate all the people bashing the TT on this post. Be respectful for the dead. This course means everything to some people. You accept that it could be the last time, the last corner, the last second of your life. The TT has its prestige in it's danger. Every man and woman who sets foot on that track... it's something special. And if you can't understand that, then don't make comments. R.I.P to a fellow rider.

Reply to this Topic
simondick76

Jan 09

simondick76 says:

Have some respect

This thread should be a place to pay respects to a brave TT rider not a place to have a moan about when MCN post this devastating news or start arguing with each other!!! I have honestly never seen such pettyness and insensitivity in my life. I had never heard of this rider but he is someone's son,husband,brother,uncle and so on and for all we know his family might be reading this looking for some support through there grief and the last thing they need to see is insensitive idiots having a go at MCN and anybody else!!!! Seriously people grow up and have some respect!! Rest in peace Yoshinari and god bless!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Have

Some respect Benny!  Watch TT 3D then you will understand why the TT means so much to a rider and people come from all corners of the gobe to watch it

RIP Yoshinari

Reply to this Topic
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

To many interfering Tossers like Benny about Who want Bikes off the Road because there Dangerous . Well tough Shit , Got Bad news for Tossers like you Benny , the TT is here to stay . If the I.o.m  government can tell parliament to keep there nose out of there business were the TT is concerned I doubt they'll listen to pricks like you ,

Can always tell who the morons are who don't own a bike let alone ever raced one with comments like Ban road racing.  Try mixing with some people that own motorbikes you might understand why they do it !!!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear Benny you really are a complete COCK are you not.

As all of the riders will tell you.  No one makes them race at the TT, they do it for the love of the sport of racing BIKES!  Life is about making our own choices and not being controlled by the goverment and the Euro freeks. 

All i can say is that i am looking forward to going over to the IOM next week to watch the race for the 1st time.

Stay safe to all the riders who are taking part

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

I level

much of the blame at the I.O.M. authorities who for a century have done little to either create a safer new TT course or develop the one they have to be safer. They were so inept they even lost the then world world championship round because they couldn't see beyond their noses. A few seasons ago Connor Cummins was nearly chopped in two because he hurtled into a field past a BARBED WIRE fence. A barbed wire fence doesn't cost much to replace with something safer but they just hadn't bothered. They milk the cow, feast on the annual golden egg and shed crocodile tears when another brave or foolish rider is killed. Every single kerb should be chamfered, every lamppost should be off road etc etc etc. No one can deny the spectacle and the commitment of the riders but that's about it as far as it being a great event is concerned. The I.O.M should be ashamed of itself.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices