Skip to content

Discuss This Will Norton be competitive at the TT? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Will Norton be competitive at the TT?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Will Norton be competitive at the TT?

Norton are back at the Isle of Man TT for a second year, this time with two much improved bikes. What do you reckon to their chances? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 May 2013 15:15)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chrisyzf

Nov 03

chrisyzf says:

rlf3

OK lets put this into context.

As an ex-road-racer, we know the risks and our families and friends know the risks, and it is our choice to race nobody else's.

The TT is a magnificent event and is as safe as it possibly can be, with out loosing the character of the event, if I was given the chance to race at the TT I would have.

Anybody know how many climbers died in Scotland this winter?

12 experienced climbers died, which is extremely sad for them and families, however these rarely make the headlines as they tend not to be spectacular accidents, compared with any accident in motorsport.

the TT will continue as long as riders want to race.

Reply to this Topic
stevieboy1962

Feb 06

I know it's still early days, but it's lapping slower than Hizzy on the Rotary, maybe they should have kept on developing that instead of buying in an Aprilia !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices