Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding: ‘I need to keep pounding the pressure on’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding: ‘I need to keep pounding the pressure on’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding: ‘I need to keep pounding the pressure on’

Scott Redding says it will be vital for him to keep piling the pressure on his Moto2 rivals when his quest to extend his world championship lead continues at the spectacular Mugello track in Italy this weekend. The British rider arrives in Tuscany brimming with confidence after he ended his long search for a Moto2 victory when he triumphed last time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 May 2013 09:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

Good luck

To Scott and Cal + all the other Brits at Mugello this weekend. British Bike racing is on a high following LeMans and SBK & SSP at Donny. Keep it going lads. Success is a very good habit

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Espargaro should retire

Yep, seems to me Espargaro has had it, he's only won one race and after that his best finish has been a 3rd, oh dear. Retirement beckons for anyone that should win and don't. Lorenzo's next after that mediocre performance in Le Mans.

Reply to this Topic
simondick76

Jan 09

simondick76 says:

Promising

Scott Redding is doing an excellent job so far in 2013 and hopefully he can keep it up for the remainder of the season. It's even more impressive due to his size. Moto2 is ultra competitive and great racing. Pol Espagaro is another great talent and should also be in GPs with Scott. The problem being that there are more riders than seats and if history is anything to go by the Spanish would be the preferred option before the Brits which is a shame. Going to the Catalunya GP in a few weeks and really looking forward to watching Scott take it to Pol on his home soil!!!! All the best Scott!!!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Keep on doing what you're doing Scott. (thumbsup)

Reply to this Topic
oily1984

Mar 09

oily1984 says:

Just hoping this is the year it comes together for Scott. I always felt he left 125 too soon but his size left him with no choice. But if can maintain this level all season he should atleast be inline for a top Moto 2 ride again next year and if his sponsorship package is good MotoGP will be calling.

No predictions where though with Cal, Pol, Bradl and even Rabat is putting himself in contention alot will come down to luck and good timing. Either way hope for the best.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Redding

is improving his race craft, and with that win to his credit and pole position for tomorrow, he should increase his lead, good stuff Scott.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices