Skip to content

Discuss This Cyril Despres signs with Yamaha Off road

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Off road > Cyril Despres signs with Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Cyril Despres signs with Yamaha

Cyril Despres has signed a two year deal with Yamaha to race for them in 2014 and 2015. The Frenchman will take part in the Sardegna Rally, Rally Dos Setoes, Desafio Inca and the Dakar Rally. The five time Dakar winner made the announcement today after he left KTM in March 2013. Despres had been with the Austrian manufacturer for 12 years,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 May 2013 10:21)

Post a message in Off road

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

damn, thought he would join Team HRC. Good luck to him anyhow

Reply to this Topic
pacman1967

Mar 13

pacman1967 says:

That spices things up!

I thought maybe HRC or even Husky(now it's owned by the same guy as KTM), but this really puts the cat among the pigeons!

As Cyril says they are the team of legend in Dakar. I remember the mighty twins of yore with affection and in 2013 the bikes looked really quick in the early days (before huge crashes) so bring it on in 2014. only problem is it's 7 months away :(

It's gloves off now for Despres and Coma. I look forward to the battles between Les Bleu and La Naranja. 

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

cool...

...now we can see him up against Kurt Caselli on Cyril's old KTM!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices