Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow threatens to quit Tech 3 over Espargaro deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow threatens to quit Tech 3 over Espargaro deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow threatens to quit Tech 3 over Espargaro deal

Cal Crutchlow’s frustration with Yamaha’s long-running pursuit of Spanish Moto2 rider Pol Espargaro could see him quit the satellite Monster-backed Tech 3 squad at the end of 2013. The British rider is adamant that his number one option for 2014 is to remain in the French-based Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad but on a contract direct with Yamaha in Japan. That is...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 May 2013 18:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Stop talking, keep bagging podiums....

..............and you'll be Jorges team-mate next season.

STFU and keep placing the thing!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Big talk from Crutchlow who was ready to quit Tech3 last year in order to secure a big payday, and inferior bike with Ducati, and who had to come crawling back to Herve Poncharal when the big money deal fell through.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

He's absolutely right..

..what more can he do to show his worth to Yamaha. He's putting the bike on the podium and he's beating more established riders on arguably better machinery. Why should he succumb to the machinations of Jarvis and his cronies, when as things stand he's more deserving of the ride. Stand your ground Cal and don't take any shit!..

Reply to this Topic
simondick76

Jan 09

simondick76 says:

Enough already

Yet again Cal is moaning again about not being on a factory bike!!!! He really needs to shut the hell up he sounds like a child in the cream puff!! He is in no position to hold Yamaha to ransom as what has he really done!!!! At the end of the day they have Lorenzo and he is the future not Crutchlow. He just has a big mouth and pretty much full of shit!!! And he says Pol Espagaro will do nothing!! How the hell does he know this as Pol has never been on a GP bike and Crutchlow has never even been on track with him let alone pass judgment!!!!! Cal is a bitter little boy who has spat the dummy out because he thinks he is better than he is and clearly Yamaha disagree and think Pol is better!!! I hope it actually backfires for him and he ends up without a ride full stop!!! Then he might learn to stop shouting his stupid little mouth off!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

go cal

at leats he is a man and says what he thinks! not a brown nose racer! plus it gives us something to read

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

chr

your right!

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

What??

Simondick76 I think youve missed  all the points Cal has made , read it again , Cal says:  "In all honesty what has Pol done? He beat Marc (Marquez) last year on a bike that was twice as good as Marc’s. Marc’s was a pile compared to that. I’ve nothing against Pol. He is a great rider and in some years he will be at the front in MotoGP but it is not my problem." and:  "If Yamaha sign him then I can’t do anything about it and if they see something in him that they want that’s their choice. I’m not best pleased but I can’t do anything about it. I haven’t done anything wrong but the best person to ask is Lin. I can be in this is a championship in a good spot but I don’t know where at the moment.”

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Simondick78

Do you actually know what you on about ? He is a fantastic Rider And has bigger balls and Valentino I really think You have talked A lot of shit Sorry but being Honest

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

CHR

Why should he succumb to the machinations of Jarvis and his cronies, when as things stand he's more deserving of the ride. Stand your ground Cal and don't take any shit!..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cal signed a contract as did Jarvis. They both have to deliver to stay employed. Jarvis needs to deliver results for the 'team', Cal has to perform as PART of that, or any, 'team'.

I agree bud, 'don't take any shit'...............If he don't like it then move on. Simple.

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

PaceyCasey

Absolutely right! But Rossi still commands a lot of respect from his team. I totally agree, Cal would be an exiting prospect for the Yamaha team! Just a shame he didn't come through the Moto2 route, he would have been snapped up quicker! Cal is a 'matured' class act, and is capable (with the right bike) of taking a world title in MotoGP!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices