Skip to content

Discuss This Isle of Man TT: McGuinness and Anstey set the pace as Brookes continues to impress TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Isle of Man TT: McGuinness and Anstey set the pace as Brookes continues to impress

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil Wain  says:

Isle of Man TT: McGuinness and Anstey set the pace as Brookes continues to impress

At the fourth time of asking, practice for the 2013 Isle of Man TT races went ahead exactly as scheduled and with conditions around the Mountain Course ideal, the lap times soon edged close to the 130mph mark with John McGuinness topping the session at 129.323mph, just ahead of Bruce Anstey on 129.144mph. BSB star and circuit newcomer Josh Brookes also...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 325 days ago (31 May 2013 10:15)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

WOW

129.323mph on the 1st day of dry practice.  Surley the lap record has go to go this year.  Cant wait to get over there next week to watch the TT for the 1st time

Respect

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

What the fuck is going on?

120mph laps from rookies? Brookes has obviously done his homework, but jeez I fear for him.

Reply to this Topic
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

Agree with you on that one , W T F  is going on ? very impressive from Brookes for a rookie ,

He's either got a bloody good memory or a huge set of testis or maybe a bit of both .

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

I,m with you

on that one Nostro .Outstanding lap for a new comer , What happened to "it takes years to learn ya way round ere" .  Nuts like coconuts I,d suggest.

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

TT!

My IOM flag has been unfurled!  Let fortune & fate be on the side of all the riders, and R.I.P. Matsushita.  Great job by Josh Brookes as well...much respect, as not many sprint racers come to the TT and lap like that.  Now let's get Crutchlow out there!

Go McGuinness!!

Go Guy Martin!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle