Skip to content

Discuss This Isle of Man TT: Fast newcomer Branko in serious condition after Friday night practice crash TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Isle of Man TT: Fast newcomer Branko in serious condition after Friday night practice crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Isle of Man TT: Fast newcomer Branko in serious condition after Friday night practice crash

Dutch rider Branko Srdanov is in a serious condition following a heavy crash at Black Dub during practice on Friday night. The Ice Valley BMW Superstock rider was initially taken to Nobles Hospital on the Isle of Man before being transferred to the UK mainland late on Friday night. Srdanov had made a stunning start to his debut TT posting a 113.80mph...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 June 2013 12:28)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Sad news....

Wish him well.

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

school of hard knocks

Get well soon, dutchman.  The Mountain Course is unforgiving.  Much respect for getting out there.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

The dark side of this

Highly exciting but dangerously alluring place,I hope he recovers well, as for fast newcomers am I on my own in thinking that Josh Brookes pace is worrying ?, I thought when I heard of his entry ,"is this a wise move for his style of racing?" ,not a criticism just an impartial concern of how I know this place draws people in with adrenalin and excitment,Lets hope the next week or so passes without any more injuries ,the punishment has never fitted the crime there, the rewards however are very dangerously addictive,to racers and fans alike

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices